This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 1: Team Nehemiah & Team Michael

Topic » [S12] Live Show 1: Team..

1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Next up it's #TeamMichael and First To Eleven! *claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
02. First To Eleven "E.T." (Moviemusicguy123) #TeamMichael

1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
You always put on a good show, you make the most pop songs into these works of art. You always sell it and I am always buying, this was a really solid performance, I do feel the ending was getting a little too repetitive, but I enjoyed this. Well done.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Michael should be really proud of you guys because you guys are major frontrunners this season and I am backing you all the way because everyone knows I like variety and your a group that I could see winning this season.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Hello guys, I am not mad in the slighgest that you guys made it to the live shows but just distinctly from this performance proves what I said about you guys in the showcase. You guys don’t have the interesting charm that our winners last season had and I know let’s not compare you guys but there’s nothing interesting from listening to this performance. This is already in a way easily able to be a rock song, like you guys do pop rock and it’s different from rock that we thought you guys were showcasing.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
I really hope the other judges end up liking this performance because we considered their comments from previous performances and went with this one. I think this is one of your better performances this season and unpredictable if you ask me. I hope its enough to prove that you belong to be here.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Have First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123) got what it takes to move on? Give it up for First To Eleven! *claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, it's Nehemiah's Showcase Steal - It's Paramore!

*claps*
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
03. Paramore (Jameslu) "Hard Times" #SCSteal #TeamNehemiah

1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
I love that Nehemiah saved you because I think you had a rocky showcase, but this for sure made up for it and has put you back up there in my opinion, you have such a quirky voice and I just love the tone you have, you're at your best when you're having fun up there! Good job!
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Grooves* I really like this and its traditional Paramore which I love even more. You guys have your own style which you like to manipulate and I just love it. I think it will be hard for you to carry on but you could.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
So glad you got stolen! Love that the first 3 acts tonight are bands. I think this was definitely one of your more enjoyable performances this season. I think its gonna be tough for you this stage in the competition with so much talent this season. Hoping for that fast pass for you guys.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
My cute little wildcards I just had to steal you guys and take you into the live shows because I truly believe if you guys find your own footing and groove you will get into this competition and on the way to the finals. I enjoyed this performance from you tonight, it was very chill and laid back and kinda hypnotizing.
1389 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!