This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 1: Team Nehemiah & Team Michael

Topic » [S12] Live Show 1: Team..

1389 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
What will make it even more ICONIC is if Paramore & Toneisha are SAFE tonight LOL!
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Michael!

*claps*
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah!

*claps*
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
What will make it even more ICONIC is if Paramore & Toneisha are SAFE tonight LOL!

HAHA! Gl  ;)
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out and waves*
The live shows excite me so much! <3
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Judges please take your seats!
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick things off, it's Team Nehemiah and Team Michael! *claps*
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
First up, for #TeamNehemiah - it's Twenty One Pilots!

*claps*
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
01. Twenty One Pilots "Holding Onto You" (Danielevk) #TeamNehemiah

1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
This was a good performance, I do think that you have been better previously throughout this competition though. I thought the first half was super fun and full of energy, but the second half started to lose it a little for me and while I appreciate your musicality, some of the notes were not executed well tonight.
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Claps* I have been extremely harsh on you throughout the competition but tonight I have saw what I need to see and I think this is the first time I have saw you at the level of this competition. The one problem is that I think could be your downfall is the fact you haven't got much power and conviction to your voices..
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
I dont know how to feel about this performance. I think the song choice could of been better to appeal to the judges. It took me a while to get into the performance and probably my least favorite of yours so far this season. I hope you get the fast pass because you might be in trouble.
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and calps* I think it really takes a music lover to appreciate the talent that you two gentlemen present here because we are looking for the next X FACTOR. You can rap, sing, and dominate in instruments. As well as you two have a way about showcasing and performing for yourselves that I thought this was a good opening for the night. I hope the other judges come around to seeing the talent you guys really possess. The way you throw yourself into your music it’s just different.
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1389 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Will Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk) make it through to the Top 12? Stay tuned! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!