This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Knockouts (Round 1)

Topic » [S12] The Knockouts (Round 1)

1398 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamTommy

09. Jack Vidgen "Rise Up" (hazbez94)

JACK:
Tommy I have to say this duo of acts are amazing and to put them together has made them sound top notch. Tonight Jack I think you did a really strong performance and your style is quite unique because you vocal acrobatics without it sounding horrible and I really enjoyed this.

MICHAEL:
What a great song here! This was a good performance but I do think that I was expecting a lot more from you as your audition was one of the best this season. I think your vocals could of also been better as well here. This performance choice might have costed you a spot in the showcases.

NEHEMIAH:
Honestly Tommy this was such a good matchup because lowkey they are the same person so we truly only need one of them. I think that unfortunately for Jack there was a lot of moments where vocals felt shaky. As well as I just don’t think your voice in particular had the umph that needs to be when delivering this song because I wasn’t moved. You were just singing the lyrics but it wasn’t making me RISE UP!

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
You have such a beautiful voice Jack! I fell in love with you in the auditions! This was a good song choice, and there were moments where it really matched your voice really well. You have a lovable quality about you and I really have enjoyed seeing you again tonight. Well done.

*claps*

-------------------------------------------------------

10. Sheldon Riley "Idontwannabeyouanymore" (Jameslu)

JACK:
This performance was why I really wanted you on my team because your voice is amazingly good. I loved that you kept to your usual style but the fact it, I know you can do alot better than this performance. You dropped the ball here. I just need to see if you can pick the ball back up

MICHAEL:
I felt like you continued where you left off in your audition. An amazing performance and I think this was better then your audition. You have your own brand and you know what you want to do in this competition and Im excited to see whats next. Also I personally think you won this knockout

NEHEMIAH:
As I was saying, perfect match up because you guys are very similar but I still gotta stick behind my boo Sheldon. This was a very powerful performance and it gave us something, it gave umph.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
That was a beautiful performance Sheldon with so much emotion! You have such a great stage presence and so much originality and character which I love. You have an incredible voice Sheldon, I am living for the drama! This was a very good killer performance Sheldon well done!

*claps*

The winner of this knockout?

TOMMY:
Ugh, i'm still not over the last decision to be honest! Boys, you both did me really proud tonight, you both have an incredible talent and such a massive presence on stage. I think you're both worthy of making it to The Showcases and I smell a steal coming if I am completely honest.. I have to go with my gut on this one.. The winner of this knockout is Sheldon! I'm sorry Jack!

*claps*

Congratulations Sheldon Riley (Jameslu), you are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

This means that Jack Vidgen (hazbez94), you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode. Best of luck!

*claps*
1398 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you Tommy! <3

Sorry Jack! :(
1398 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamMichael

11. Paramore "Decode" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a really good performance, you gave us a lot more than I think you did in your audition. I feel like everything was there on stage and you were baring all. Overall a really good performance, I said earlier that I think this genre is doing better than ever on this show and this is an exciting performance. Well done!

JACK:
I love you guys as a band because you all add something to the dynamic of the group. I think this is a definite improvement from your audition as I feel more of a connection with you than I did in your audition. Great work!

NEHEMIAH:
*wipes away tears* You just brought my twilight years back in 4 minutes. I am stealing you if Michael drops that ball here just know that. You are mine! I want you! This performance oh my god I want you guys to win, be in the live shows, all that and you need it under good guidance and if Michael drops you than he just proved he is not the guidance you need.

MICHAEL:
First off just wanna say after watching this, probably should of paired you with First To Eleven. I just thought Angie seemed more similar to Hayley then them. Anyways I think this was a great performance from you guys and I would say that it was different then what I have seen. This was more a relaxed and chill vibe which I loved. Amazing job!

*claps*

12. Angie Miller "Maybe" (Tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I love this song, and it sounded a little different! You have a lovely voice and this was a very good performance. I think there were a couple of moments in there that sounded a little off, but overall I think you did good and you have a lot of potential moving forward.

JACK:
I think this was a solid performance. I wouldn't say its a stand out from the show but I enjoyed it! I really wish you could add a little spark to your performance to make it better but I seriously don't know how this will run because i know you have potential

NEHEMIAH:
This was a surprise match up because you both are very different on paper and Angie you are talented singer but I think you already know how i feel in this battle match up. For me this felt a little weak compared to the act you are battling but that’s not your fault.

MICHAEL:
I regret putting the both of you against each other. I dont want to lose either of you and hope someone steals one of you. I think you did a great job Angie and you definitely held your own facing a group. I was hoping to see you perform You Set Me Free tonight but maybe we will see that later!

*claps*

Who is the winner of this Knockout?

MICHAEL:
This is a tough decision because I could see the pros and cons of both of your performances. I could see the both of you do well this season with the right song choices. I think Im gonna have to go with who I think has more potential to make it to the finale and show us many sides to them. The winner of this knockout is.... Paramore!!

*claps*

Congratulations Paramore (Jameslu)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Angie Miller (Tswiftlover13), this means you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode! Best of luck!

*claps*
1398 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG THANK YOU MICHAEL! <3

Also thanks for the kind words for Paramore judges, especially Nehemiah, didn't know you were a Paramore fan haha!
1398 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
I hope someone steals Angie! <3
1398 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it! Six crazy knockouts - let's take a look at who has made it through to The Showcases!

01. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
02. Sally Skelton (nhl8765554321)
03. First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)
04. Johnny Manuel (ryan5676)
05. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
06. Paramore (Jameslu)

*claps*

Judges, this means that the following SIX acts are are available for tonight's steal! You have 12 hours! You can push for 0, 1 or 2 acts by posting so. If two or more judges posts to steal one act, the act will then have to make the decision.

Available for the steal tonight...

01. Guster (1001games)
02. Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
03. Caleb Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
04. Amanda Brown (tswiftlover13)
05. Jack Vidgen (hazbez94)
06. Angie Miller (Tswiftlover13)

Best of luck to all!

For now, goodnight! *waves*
1398 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you so much Tommy for selecting Johnny!
1398 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
congrats to everyone who made it! <333
1398 days 22 hours ago
nhl8765554321
tswiftlover33  congats to evreywone who made it <333
thank you and good luck i hoop one of yore acts gets a steal
1398 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you love <33
1398 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
*does not steal*
1398 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Im using one of my steals on Demi! She had one of the better performances tonight and it would be an absolute shame if she went home this early after that. I would love to see what you can do on my team!
1398 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
*claps*
1398 days 14 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Does not steal*
1398 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
*does not steal*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!