This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Auditions (Round 4)

Topic » [S12] The Auditions (Round 4)

1402 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
13. Madi Krstevski "IDGAF" (Skarsgard)

TOMMY:
I was actually really feeling this! I love a Dua song and you gave it good! There were a couple of moments that I thought hmmm, what's happening here, but I felt you picked it back up quickly and delivered us an excellent audition. Well done!

JACK:
I have been waiting for you to apply for ages because I know you are a great singer. Today proved that because this song is hard to nail and you did it because of those beautiful runs.

MICHAEL:
I think you have the potential to be a good pop singer but I think you have some way to go before you reach that mark. This was probably the weakest performance tonight unfortunately. Good Luck tho!

NEHEMIAH:
I do like people singing others song in their own interpretation because it makes it feel real to them. NOTES WERE FLAT!!!!!!! That bothered me a lot you were flat at so many different notes because you were going for original. Like that distracted me gravely.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - NO

Tommy: I'm really sorry, with a split panel you will not be making it through to the next stage. Thank you!
1402 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
There we have it, the fourth round of The Auditions has taken place, let's see who has made it through today!

01. Scarlett Lee (raygan94)
02. Jess Glyne (Tinkerbelll)
03. First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)
04. Caleb Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
05. Annie Lennox (Moviemusicguy123)
06. Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu)
07. Charice Pempengco (chris2pei)
08. Bridget Mendler (Ajathekween)

Congratulations to the eight acts making it through to The Judgements! Join us tomorrow for a DOUBLE EPISODE!

The last round of The Auditions will be posted early in the day and then... WE GO LIVE! For the first time this season, we will be announcing the acts making it through to The Knockouts and who will be your mentor for this season!

Best of luck and goodnight!
1402 days 3 hours ago
Skarsgard
Oh no, Madi didnt past the audition :(
1402 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
MADI WAS ROBBED
1402 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Skarsgard
Oh no, Madi didnt past the audition :(

:(
1402 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
I think a few people were robbed in this episode tbh
1402 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Brian: Thank you judges! <3
1402 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Andrea really gonna get robbed like that
1402 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
stuartlittle16
Andrea really gonna get robbed like that

RT
1402 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to everyone who made it 馃憦馃挏
1402 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
there's a lot of robbed acts
1402 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
grats those who made it!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!