This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 1: Quarter Finals (Night 1)

Topic » [S10] Live Show 1: Quarter..

1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
The remaining nine will perform tomorrow for the judges vote!
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
AND... As you may have heard we are bring the #AllStars back after this season with familiar faces return and we will be announcing TWO of them tonight!
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
And the first one is right now....
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Opening the show with what would have been their winning song of #SeasonTwo - It's Shawn Mendes (J4ckWilko) singing "Never Be Alone"

*cheers*
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
1453 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
*claps*
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

That's right, Shawn Mendes will be returning to the competition for All Stars 1!

Thank you Shawn!

*claps*
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Now, onto the Top 13! First to perform tonight for #TeamChris it's Sam Bailey with "No More Tears"

*cheers*
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
01. Sam Bailey "No More Tears" (raygan94) #Steal

1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW! Sam! What a great way to open the first live show of the season! You brought the entertainment straight into the show and set the tine for the evening. It was fun and there were some great vocals in there also. I'm very impressed by how much diversity you are showing us this season. You and Chris have done a great job tonight. Well done.
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
OKAY SAM! You served us a performance tonight!! I can see your artistry even through a massive disco classic such as this. That Sam Bailey charm still shined through! You are a true superstar and you showed us that sassy diva side to you which is great compared to the ballad performing Sam Bailey <33
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Welcome back to the live shows Sam!!! I am loving the talent that we have this season and this is one very diverse live shows. How else would we start it without getting blown away by you Miss Diva! This was good to show you are a performer, while vocals were still AMAZING. Welcome and good luck!!
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OH MY GOSH SAM! Is that you? We see different side of you tonight, you step out to your comfort zone which is risky but it paid off. I just loved that song so much, I enjoyed this and what a great way to open the show.
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1453 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Sam is hoping to be the bearer of tonight's #FastPass from Chris! For now, give it up for Sam Bailey!

*cheers*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!