This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] The Showcases (Round 1)

Topic » [S10] The Showcases (Round 1)

1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Now, we move over to #TeamNehemiah for his teams showcase round...

01. Jukebox The Ghost "The Spiritual" (Royal1836)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I actually really enjoyed this performance, I thought it was such a great vibe to kick of Team Nehemiah tonight! I have to say, I'm extremely proud of his team this season, it's just full of raw talent which you define really well. You had some lovely notes throughout us. There were some that were a little off throughout, but a good performance, well done!

CHRIS:
*claps* You're interesting guys! You definitely showcases your vocals on that song and I can see Nehemiah might taking chances to send you through.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Nice performance guys you guys have a chill vibe about you!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
You are one of the unique artists that I end up having a guilty pleasure for, and usually I get trumped on for because I am told they just get outshined but other singers that happen to be ballad singers. I say screw that, you guys continue to be yourselves and you guys sound amazing.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY! Thank you Chris! <3
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
02. P!NK "Glitter In The Air" (Tinkerbelll) #Steal

.be

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was a spectacle of a performance! Well done! You gave us great vocals and you did some crazy stuff while doing it. I hate that I had to let you go this season, but I'm super proud of you and hope that you make it to the Top 13 this season! Good luck!

CHRIS:
Ew, from the moment I saw this performance I knew this won't be great and I don't think it will be enough to take you in the live shows. This is just over theatrical and I hate it.

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
WOW! Great performance!! You were enchanting tonight!!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
I am surprised that I even had to steal you to give you more time to shine and show people the power artist you are. I think you are a phenomenal singer not entirely sold tonight on the song choice but nevertheless still a beautiful performer.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
03. Billie Eilish "Bellyache" (Tester) #Steal

TOMMY:
Another artist that I had to let go in the Knockouts! I thought this was actually a lot better than your KO performance, it reminded me a lot of your audition and why I liked you so much. I think you have something different to offer if you moved on to the live shows and that does excite me so best of luck!

CHRIS:
This is surprisingly good and I just like the tone of your voice. I can see that your mentor can take you since he steals you so there's a high probability to that.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
This was an interesting vocal performance but I rather enjoyed it! <33 Good job!!

NEHEMIAH:
I stole you Billie because I see the true talent you that possess and I want more people to be able to experience. Your voice is so sweet and mellow yet it is vulnerable, you connect to your lyrics. I like that in an artist so not bad.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
04. Harry Styles "Watermelon Sugar" (Tester)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Harry, you have been a delight to watch every single show so far, you just have this fun vibe that just makes you so enjoyable! There were some moments where I thought you were not delivering to the level that I would expect, but I think you are live show material.

CHRIS:
This is an OK performance in my opinion, this is better than your knockouts. You really bring the show the way you performed however this isn't enough. i'm really worried in your song choices moving forward in the game.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Nice performance! Solid vocals and a nice vibe tonight!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
A very strong performer we have here, my main thing with you Harry is that song choice has to be on point 24/7 and you have to consult with me. Not a bad performance but this performance may not have done you the best justice. Who knows? I do think you are an interesting talent.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
05. Marc Broussard "Let Me Do It Over" (DrG2)

.be

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Honestly Marc, I feel like you're a bit of an underdog, but I'm going to come out and say it, that performance was perfect. i was completely drawn in to every moment. You have a storytelling element to your music and it just allows us to connect with you. I pray that Nehemiah sends you through because I think you have the voice for the lives! Well done!

CHRIS:
I dunno what to feel about this, this is ok but I still love your previous performances. Despite your song choice tonight I'm hoping Nehemiah send you through as you really have potential. You really remind me of Rag'n'Bone Man from season 7 who surprisingly done good in the show.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Chill performance. It was nice <33

NEHEMIAH:
I loved that tonight you slowed it down for us, you have been an interesting addition to this season and I wasn’t expecting someone like you Marc. Advice for if you do move on is that you have to just shine, show us what that voice is made of. Tonight I got to see the vulnerable side of you and it made me understand you more.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
06. Nicholas Mcdonald "She's The One" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Nicholas, I think that was actually your best performance to date. The start was just so beautiful to listen to. I think you had a little moment in the middle I was not sure of, but you reigned it it beautifully. Well done.

CHRIS:
*claps* OMG! You absolutely showcases your vocals with that song. I'm surprised that Nehemiah pick you in the knockouts actually but you really prove tonight why are you here and why Nehemiah must choose you to send in the quarterfinals.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Great job tonight Nicholas!! This was a solid performance!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
I think everyone has an interesting way they all sing and knowing how to connect to your voice and use your voice. This was a simple song that you did justice the only way you could Nicholas and I believed this was done really well. I see the talent that you possess and I’m proud of you.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
07. Leroy Sanchez "Say You Won't Let Go" (stuartlittle16)

TOMMY:
A lovely performance from you Leroy, and a great song choice. I will say, I''m finding it a little hard to connect with you this season and I'm not sure why that is. You have a lovely voice, but for me there's just something missing and I can't put my finger on it.

CHRIS:
*claps* I hate your auditions but I'm glad you used that criticism to get better. I loved your raw vocals, you're talented and I hope we can see you in the live shows!

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
YAS! I love your voice Leroy!! Your runs are amazing <33

NEHEMIAH:
Tonight you gave us something not, Adele which is definitely a plus. You are a talented singer and when you sing it really feels effortless. You just perform from your heart and it’s top-notch. That’s something I’ve been noticing from the beginning.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
08. Alex & Sierra "Say My Name" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Wow, this was a change up? Completely different to what you showed us in the last two performances and I love that because you showed diversity. You know how much I love you guys and I really wish you was on my team, but that's not going to happen now. This wasn't you best performance to date, but was it live show worthy? Yes - I think so! Good luck!

CHRIS:
This is probably the weakest performance of you both, I just don't like the song choice, it wasn't remarkable and it may cost Nehemiah's decision tonight unfortunately.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
YUS!!! I love you two together! You both compliment each other so well!!!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
I asked for a little different side of you guys tonight and this was definitely new and groovy. I think that individually you guys just have this interesting folk sound and together in harmony it just works. This was definitely different and some moments worked and some moments didn’t work. Yet it doesn’t take away from the remarkable artistry that you guys are.

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges for your comments for Alex & Sierra! <3
1443 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
A little nervous about Alex & Sierra tbh :(
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Now Nehemiah, the spotlight is all on you! You can only select three of these acts to advance to the LIVE Quarter Finals show!

Who will they be?

NEHEMIAH:
Here comes the hard part! I was lead to believe that we would be able to take 4 of our artists into the live shows and that lead my decisions throughout all rounds previous to now. Now I’m only allowed to take 3 and that’s what make this decision hard. Knowing how the live shows work I have to select from an elite group of 8 that I feel can deliver a performance after performance that will shine and compete well against the other 12 competitors you each will be competing against. Tonight I take into consideration EVERY performance you’ve done so far. Some have never let me down, some have but then redeemed themselves. I believe I’m gonna have regrets no matter what but I have a decision.

----------------------------------------

NEHEMIAH:
The first act making it through in no particular order is.. Nicholas McDonald!

Congratulations Nicholas Mcdonald (raygan94)! You are through to the Top 13 *claps*

NEHEMIAH:
The second act I'm sending through it.. Marc Broussard!

Congratulations Marc Broussard (DrG2)! You're through to this season live shows! *claps*

NEHEMIAH:
The final act I am sending through is.. Alex & Sierra!

Congratulations Alex & Sierra (Jameslu)! You're through to the quarterfinals! *claps*

This does mean that the following acts have not been selected:
01. Harry Styles (Tester)
04. Jukebox The Ghost (Royal1836)
05. Leroy Sanchez (stuartlittle16)
07. P!NK (Tinkerbelll) #Steal
08. Billie Eilish (Tester) #Steal

However, all five of you will be eligible for this seasons new Lifeline Vote from tomorrow! Until then, best of luck!

Give it up for #TeamNehemiah!

*claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
There we have it! We have SIX of our season 10 Top 13 confirmed!

#TeamChris
01. Joshua Ledet (Jameslu)
02. Pentatonix (nhl8765554321)
03. Sam Bailey (raygan94) #Steal

#TeamNehemiah
01. Alex & Sierra (Jameslu)
02. Nicholas Mcdonald (raygan94)
03. Marc Broussard (DrG2)

Join us tomorrow when Tommy and Taylor are making the decisions and that all important #LifelineVote opens!

For now, goodnight! *claps*
1443 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG TYSM NEHEMIAH! <3
1443 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
Leroy Sanchez #robbed

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!