This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 3

1899 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
hellocat
Jameslu
hellocat
TommyD
This was a really hard decision, thank you to all that applied and your time on the panel will come! *claps*

Yay after the FOUR was axed i expect to join soon

Why was The Four axed???

Pras couldn't send comments in ;)

LMAO PRASKOVYA SEE WHAT YOU DID.
1899 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
TommyD
hellocat
Jameslu
hellocat
TommyD
This was a really hard decision, thank you to all that applied and your time on the panel will come! *claps*

Yay after the FOUR was axed i expect to join soon

Why was The Four axed???

Pras couldn't send comments in ;)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiwvYDa6c3gAhVMPBoKHbKmBmQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fview%2Fmichaela-gif-7407470&psig=AOvVaw1UcPaXGrYS50614QN8c4Sk&ust=1550872839251049
1899 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
SEE WHAT YOU DID PRASKOVYA!
1899 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Hey guys should I host the voice in a couple of weeks time after my exams are finished
1899 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Remember that there is the finale of Anything Can Happen on Saturday and this time both shows finales won't be happening on the same night.
1899 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Also Praskovya, um where's the Big Break episode at?
1899 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
So excited for the Anything Can Happen finale! *claps*
1899 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
I'm pissed I cared so much about the four and I was so forgiving to you tommy with you not being able to comment on the big break. I can't believe you won't do the same for me
1899 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu

Yes? :(
1899 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
aria_grande
Hey guys should I host the voice in a couple of weeks time after my exams are finished

Sure thing.
1899 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
I'm pissed I cared so much about the four and I was so forgiving to you tommy with you not being able to comment on the big break. I can't believe you won't do the same for me

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON???
1899 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
Jameslu

Well if tommy won't post the four episode then i won't post the big break episode ;)
1899 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Pras, it's nbd honestly, it's all love, I love your show <3
1899 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
hellocat
Jameslu

Well if tommy won't post the four episode then i won't post the big break episode ;)

I supplied comments x
1899 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
Jameslu

OMG THE LEVEL OF PETTY.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!