This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 6

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 6

1911 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the #Groups!
1911 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
05. Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1) #Groups

1911 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
I think this is the perfect way to show us how to slow it right down, and still be incredible. You have really grown throughout this competition and I honestly couldn't be prouder of an act not on my team! It's beautiful to see!
1911 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

This right here is what happens when the right vocalist meets the right song. To me, this was one of your best this season!
1911 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* WOW THAT FIRST NOTE ALONE HAD ME SOLD! You guys really are so talented, killing it week after week! Honestly this was such a beautiful performance that really moved me and made me emotional! It was just a perfect song choice that suited your voice perfectly! I loved the emotion and passion involved in this performance and it was definitely THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! Like I want to play this cover at my wedding, thats how good it was!
1911 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1911 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce

Thank You!
1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
And our last performance before the first elimination comes from the #Girls!
1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
06. Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande) #Girls

1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Chloe, well done you have such a beautiful voice! You have been an absolute pleasure to see grow throughout this competition, it is lovely to see something different from you. Best of luck!
1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Overall, this was a solid performance. Of course it didn’t have the same impact as your previous ones. However, it’s one of those times when an audience shot performance added to the intimacy of the song.
1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Oh Chloe, my love for you has no boundaries. I am without a doubt your biggest fan here! And this performance was vocally good but just compared to the rest of the performances it is one of the weaker ones. However, I did enjoy the emotion and the meaning of the lyrics behind the song! The way you say "Times Have Changed" honestly is just so beautiful and mesmerizing.But,I fear you may be in danger tonight however.
1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1911 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, our Top 6 have performed their songs. Now, the act with the fewest votes will be leaving the competition in 6th place...
1911 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Round 2 here we come!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!