This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 6

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 6

1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
But who will be joining them on the panel and who will be that fifth live show judge? Find out at the live final on Thursday! *claps*
1897 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Who will replace him?
1897 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
I wanted to find out tonight but lets get on with the show
1897 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
All the best Drake <3
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Now, our Top 6 are about to perform their first songs after which the act with the fewest amount of votes will be leaving the competition in 6th place before the remaining five sing once more tonight!
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
First to perform, we head to Tommy's #Girls!
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
01. Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1) #Wildcard #Girls

1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Absolutely beautiful! So stunning! Your vocal was excellent, you really just took complete control and dominated the stage up there. I am super proud! I really hope you do make it to the finale tonight, because you deserve it! Well done! *claps*
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

This was an unexpected song choice and that’s what made it so great. You made it your own. It sounded a bit off melody in parts, but as a whole it was a solid performance.
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* Christina I thought this was a good rendition of a Lil Wayne song that you made your own. Your voice wasn't at its best because at times I felt you were out of pitch. But you gave a solid effort and that long note MY GOD WAS THAT SOMETHING!
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform, we head to Drake and the last of his #Over30s!
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
02. Calum Scott (Brandonh1) #Over30s

1897 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina

Ohh nooo I’ve came sooo far can’t go home now
1897 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Calum, a beautiful song! You really thrive with the slower and softer songs. I do think that you have had better performances, but I've learned to expect the best from you and you continuously bring something to the table. Well done.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!