This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part..

1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

This is kind of different from your previous performance and I really liked it, there’s so much soul in there and I just loved your voice. You really making a character this season and I hope judges didn’t annoyed by that because I’m kinda enjoyed it a lil bit. Well done!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Joshua, this started off real good but got pretty boring throughout. Like you have such a beautiful voice and I just feel this performance was a step down. It was good just wanted more oomph and power!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Joshua is desperate to stay out of danger, will he? Give it up for Joshua Ledet! *claps*
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
The final act performing tonight comes from the #Girls!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
05. Bella Paige (melindaMrskk) #Girls

1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Girl you always bring it! You have had a tough ride in this competition, but you have really kept to yourself and you are showing us greatness! Best of luck!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Claps* Can we talk about how young you are and the vocals you are giving! You’re not my artist, but I’m so proud of how you have held your own amongst the others.
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Wow Bella! You really given the justice to the song and it was so flawless. Killing that song in the young age is really impressive. Would prefer if you leave any dedication message there. Still great job though!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Bella! Again you're 12 in this video and to have such an incredible and beautiful voice at such a tender age is truly amazing. I say just work on your breath control a bit more but what a great job Bella! You really brought the power and passion in tonights performance!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Will Bella be on top tonight? Give it up for Bella Paige! *claps*
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the #Boys and #girls have performed for their spot in the semi finals show and now tonight only two can be completely safe!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
It's time for #TheResults!
1915 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Please welcome back to the stage tonight's Top 10 performing acts and their mentors!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!