This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 10, Part..

1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* This was such an out of the box song choice!  And it was so good to see you having fun on stage! What a fun performance that had me dancing along throughout and singing along! Honestly a great performance at such a crucial time! Also that pelvic thrust MY GOD WAS THAT HOT!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Is Matt going to make it through? Give it up for Matt Terry! *claps*
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the #Girls!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
03. Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1) #Wildcard #Girls

1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Truly beautiful and that completely blew me away! Really fitting to the theme! You're a star Christina and I have nothing but love for you and your growth in this competition. Well done!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Claps* Very beautiful vocal performance. I thought it was sweet and your dedication to Tommy. The worst part about eliminating an act is experiencing the feelings of resentment. Thank you for giving Tommy another chance. It speaks volumes about your character and makes your that much more of a beautiful artist.
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* OMG! You smashed it Christina! This is kinda simple song but I just loved how you sang it beautifully. I am so touched in your dedication message and I’m agree that you’re  not just a wildcards but a top contender and a forced to be reckon it in this competition. Great job!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* Honestly Christina you really are such a star! Each week you always impress me with your incredible vocals that I am running out of compliments for you. I honestly feel if you continue with such killer song choices you could seriously win this competition!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Will Christina be singing again in the Semi Final? Give it up for Christina Grimmie! *claps*
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Now time for the final member of Carly's #Boys!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
04. Joshua Ledet (DrG2) #Wildcard #Boys

1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Really good actually! I loved the power behind your vocal, it's beautiful! I do question the validity, but overall - the vocal was great!
1900 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* What I loved about this is you were still and only expressed yourself through vocals. You were passionate and this was one of your best performances to date.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!