This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1915 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
YAY @ GOOD COMMENTS FOR BOYCE AVENUE!

I know!!
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Has Lucy got what it takes? Give it up for Lucy O’Bryne!

*claps*
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
It's now time for the #Wildcard of the #Groups!
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
06. Place on Earth (ryan5676) #Wildcard #Groups

1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Guys, I really really enjoyed this! I think this is the first time I am really seeing you guys do you and I absolutely loved it! I thought it was cool, it was a great turn on the theme. You're really proving yourselves! Well done!
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

This was fun and groovy. You guys are getting better individually, but are still stronger in harmony. This was a new type of performance from you guys that I really enjoyed.
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* I heard this before I pick my wildcards and the song really grew to me as you performed it tonight. I must say you did a fabulous job, the song was fitted for the love week, your version was so innovative and I definitely enjoyed this a lot.
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps and dances along* Now this was such a fun performance to such a good song! I enjoyed this performance to much because we got to see a more fun side of you guys and it is so precious and I am so glad we got to see this side of y'all because I absolutely love it!
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Will this group make it to the Top 12? Find out soon! Give it up for Place on The Earth!

*claps*
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Our last performance of the nights comes from the #Over30s!
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
07. Kevin Davy White (Rubes) #Over30s

1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

I loved the stillness of this, just you at that piano singing your heart out. I really enjoyed this and I do hope there is even more to come from you because I think you are yet to deliver your BEST! Well done!
1915 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

There’s something about this performance that I really like. It’s stripped down and really allows us to hear your vocals. To me, this is your best performance to date.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!