This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
chris2pei
*runs over from the Anything Can Happen studion*

sorry I'm late XDD

Hey <3
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Another great song choice, you are all working with the theme really well tonight. I honestly have a new love for you, you have a stunning voice and there's always something quite satisfying watching you up there on the stage. Well done!
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Overall, I think this is a step up from last week. It’s not a song I’ve heard before which helped me think of it as your own. You sounded great and I’m intrigued to see what you bring next week.
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Even though Walk Off the Earth was gone I think I find bop in the quality of music you provided to us just now. That was so innovative and just like Calum y'all owned the song a lot. So with that, I have a knock knock joke! Knock? Knock? (Audience and judges: Who's there?) Boyce Avenue (Audience and judges: Boyce Avenue who?) Then you'll find the strength that will guide your way. You'll learn to begin to trust the Boyce Avenue. ♪ Why am I so corny...
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps and dances along* WOW WOW WOW! You boys always make me proud! You got such a current voice and you sing in such a way that it's almost intoxicating in terms of how I can't get over your voice! The way you say "I Miss You" sounds so hot and I just loved this performance so much! FANTASTIC!
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1915 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
UGH.
RIP PENTATONIX. :(
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Boyce Avenue was also in the Top 2 last week, will it repeat tonight? Give it up for Boyce Avenue!

*claps*
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
It's now time for the #Wildcard of the #Over30s!
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
05. Lucy O’bryne (melindaMrskk) #Wildcard #Over30s

1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

A good performance Lucy! You really have got your lane and it suits you and it works for us! You're a stand out artist and I expect only the best from you. You've got a tough job proving why different should be in the diverse competition and your answering that well by performing on the stage.
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Such a beautiful performance. Honestly I’m running out of things to say to you! Maybe next week try stepping out of your comfort zone and do something in your lane, but not necessarily your typical style or genre.
1915 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
YAY @ GOOD COMMENTS FOR BOYCE AVENUE!
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Oh my gosh! This makes me chills when you started singing. This is better than last week and I can feel the clarity of your voice and the passion you conveyed. I dunno if it's fitted for this week's theme as you sang again a non-English piece which is so risky. I hope it's a cup of their tea because you did an impressive job in my opinion.
1915 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Lucy! You are such a talented vocalist that I have a soft spot for because you're an opera singer. You have such a good voice and the control always amaze me. Although I have to say this performance was not one of your best, but that vocals are amazing.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!