This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Live Show: Top 3

Topic » [S7] Live Show: Top 3

1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Dalton, this was great - it was fresh! It was an old song that had a very fresh vibe! You really get into your songs and that is beautiful to see. Honestly, I did not think you would be the last man standing, but you are delivering and you have excelled. Well done!
1935 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
*claps*
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* This was definitely your song of the season! You sang this so well and that's when I could see you win and look at you now, you in the finale! This was absolutely beautiful to hear and I love this song so much and you did it great! Although I do remember Melinda's comment about it being nothing new, and after some thought she does have a point but this was phenomenal!
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

I definitely agree in your song for this season and making you reprise this again reminds me how you truly owned the song so much, it's like a modern version of it and I loved it!
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

This has been one of your best performance to date, and it’s honestly so beautiful listening  to you perform this again. Like the beginning bit is honestly so amazing, and you such a unique control on your voice that is hard to really do for a lot of singers. You truly made this song your own and I’m so impressed by you Dalton, I’m so glad you made it here in the final 3, and I was able to help you. It’s such a powerful moment and a beautiful job well done.
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Melinda:

This is one of my favourite songs and when I heard you were going to be doing this song I was extremely excited! And I’m glad you did performance this because I enjoyed listening to you sing yet again and you did it perfectly and even added a few more high notes! I loved it once and I loved it again!
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
That's Dalton, he will be back soon where he will be perform with the legend that is James Arthur! For now, give it up for Dalton Harris! *claps*
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight, singing her song of the season "My Heart Will Go On" - It's Celine Dion! #Overs *claps*
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
02        Celine Dion        "My Heart Will Go On"

1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
You are so damn beautiful! Like you, and your voice - it's just insane and I love it so much! You've had an inspiring journey in this competition and you're such a deserving winner! I really hope everyone else can see that. Well done! *claps*
1935 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
*claps*
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* do I love this song? yes! Do I feel it's one of your biggest hits? YES! But do I feel it was YOUR performance/song of the season? sadly no. Also this was a different cover than the one you posted before and I wish you would have posted the other one because this one left me wanting more. I found it very boring at times,  but I definitely know you want this so bad that your emotions took over! Overall it was a good job, but it didn't excite me as much as some of your other performances!
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Oh Celine! I'm  really glad you reprise "My Heart Will Go On" as this is one of my favorite song of yours. Every time I'm hearing this song I can't stop jiving along and you definitely expressed to us and for the fans how much you loved them. I'm so happy you make this far and I choose you to become a wildcard because I believe you can win this. Great job!
1935 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Do I honestly think this is your song of the season? I’m not sure as I felt you had much stronger performances in previous weeks, however this is such a beautiful song for you to perform. You came a long way from being in the finale. Like I was shocked when Tommy cut you at the judge’s homes and I was so glad Chris picked you to return, now look at you, you’re the last over standing. You have shown that you’re the underdog in the competition from going from almost eliminated to possibly winning this whole thing so honestly good job Celine, you make me proud and I’m not even your mentor.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!