This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Live Show: Top 6

Topic » [S7] Live Show: Top 6

1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
02        Celine Dion        "That's The Way It Is"

1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Celine I have no other words. You put on such an incredible show. You clearly are the reason we have this wildcard twist because look at you! You are a force not to be messed with and it would be a complete injustice if you did not make it to the finale tonight.
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* My god are you talented! You have a voice that is so strong and amazes me each time! I do feel we have seen better performances from you before but this wasn't so bad! And it's a good thing the song is so catchy cause you had me singing along and dancing! I definitely feel you got into the song more towards the end!
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* OMG! You and David are so young in this one. Anyways, I definitely feel the positivity in your performance, this is not that serious melodramatic one but just spreading good vibes to us. Your voice really didn't failed to delivered the song and the emotion you put to it is so impressive. Great job!
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Okay if I’m being honest I think this is one of your weaker performances vocally, like I could see you were getting into the song because you were moving around just overall feeling it. I honestly really enjoyed you getting into the song and I was smiling because your energy was very high and you had plenty to go around. However vocally it didn’t seem like you were connected to the song, it felt as though your energy went through your body but it didn’t hit your voice. It was very much a positive song though, and I enjoyed this performance but I just don’t think this was your strongest showing so I wish you good luck Celine.
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Melinda:

This was an average performance in my eyes, yes I preferred you more in this performance as you weren’t doing your predicable long notes which are okay to have sometimes but you pulled it back here which I enjoyed but do I think this was an amazing house down performance that makes me think of you as the winner? No not really.
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
There is some bitter lemons down that end of the desk...
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Will Celine make it to the Top 3? Give it up for Celine Dion! *claps*
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform for a spot in the Top 3, it's Aili James' #Groups - Here's The Wood Brothers!
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
03        The Wood Brothers        "Atlas"

1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Guys, this was good. I think it might have been a little step away from what I love about you, but you have killed it thus far and I really would not be mad if you made it to the season finale on Monday. You're so talented and I believe that you deserve to be here, right now singing on that stage one step away from the finale! Good luck!
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Now I know I have said some harsh things about you guys. And I need to apologise for that. Everything I said was because I felt Little Mix was the better act! But you guys are clearly improving more and more each week! I felt this was a good performance and you guys are clearly the underdogs but there's hope!
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Belíssimo! This is the performance I enjoyed a lot so far, it is so lively and when the three of you sang together is so cool. I really loved you worked together well not only in vocals but in the instruments you're playing. Like Rag, you brothers are the least likely I expected to be in the semis and I am thrilled that you are here guys!
1936 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Honestly I really enjoyed the vibes going on here, and even though Aili James basically has no faith in you guys I do, and I think everyone else here has a good amount of faith in your to be able to push yourself in the finale. With a theme like this you guys were able to match the theme with ease, and it was upbeat and funky I really enjoyed that Cello solo in the beginning and you were really getting into this. Vocally I could see you were trying to force yourself to actually get into the song, and you got there at some point in the song, but you weren’t there constantly which kinda makes me disappointed but overall this is was a solid performance, not your best, but very well performed good job.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!