This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Live Show: Top 6

Topic » [S7] Live Show: Top 6

1936 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
gl y'all
1936 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
*holds Tommy's hand*
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
First up, we head to Drake and the #Boys - It's Rag 'N' Bone Man! *claps*
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
01        Rag 'N' Bone Man        "Good Grief" 

1936 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Hey Chris! :)
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
This was one of my favourite performances from you it reminded me of the start of the competition when I feel you were really at your best. It was absolutely stunning and what you do, you do it best! Well done!
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Wow that beginning really had me captivated and interested. I feel you are back to your haunting voice and it intrigues me so much! I enjoy your performances a lot! Also it was nice seeing you have fun and snapping your fingers haha! Although I felt the performance did get a little boring going on but it was still a great showcase of your voice!
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Chris:

Oh wow you killed it man and I really loved how you owned the song so much and it's different in the original one which actually your version is far better. I'm shocked your here in the semifinal because you're the one of the two acts I least expected during this stage, that proves that you are the black horse in this competition to watch out for.
1936 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
hi Aili! :)
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Drake:

I was so scared for you last week when you went up against La’Porsha however I am so glad you stayed, and I love that everytime you perform you bring something different to the table. This performance started off very strong as I could hear in your voice the rawness that you bring and just the pain you feel. However it started to waver as I noticed you were reading the song on you composer stand. It seemed like you weren’t putting effort on some parts but when you focused your attention away from the song you shined the most because you quickly shifted into that state of feeling the song. It was a very nice performance and good way to kick off this show, I’m so glad you stuck around because I’m proud of what you have given us in this competition.
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Melinda:

This wasn’t a good enough performance for the semifinals in my eyes, all the notes you weren’t hitting correctly we’re getting my attention more then some of the good ones. I think it was the song itself it wasn’t a good choice for you and I am not pleased with this performance unfortunately.
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Will Rag 'N' Bone Man make it to this seasons finale? Give it up for Rag 'N' Bone Man! *claps*
1936 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
*claps*
1936 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Next to perform, we head to the last of the #Overs mentored by Tommy - It's Celine Dion! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!