This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 5: Top 3 (Finale)

Topic » [S6] Live Show 5: Top 3..

1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
03. Sam Smith "Pray" (Sloth_Roman)

1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Sam, you will forever be an incredible talent. No one has a voice like you, you have so much passion and this song is beautiful. I really would love to see you perform your winning song so fingers crossed! Good job!
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

I'm so glad you chose this song because I really loved the song but to me your best performance was Burning and this was a choice. But regardless, this was absolutely beautiful! Just wish you had more conviction and power throughout the whole performance. But otherwise a good performance, nothing to complain about. Wish you the best of luck!
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Does the crown belong with Sam? Give it up for Sam Smith! *cheers*
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Each act has performed once, and now we have our duets with some very special guests!
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
First up, here's Chris Blue performing with Usher! *claps*
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
04. Chris Blue ft. Usher "Everybody Hurts" (Rubes)

1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands claps and wipes tear*
That was beautiful! You really went to town and you completely tried something new which is impressive. The harmonies between you too were class and I don't have a bad word to say about it! Good job!
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
AIli James:

This was a good duet. My only concern is there were a lot of pausing which made the performance a little boring. But other than that it was a relatively good performance with good vocals, just a bit boring.
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1967 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
*holds Brooke's hands*
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform their duet - It's Brooke Simpson with Sia! *claps*
1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
05. Brooke Simpson ft. Sia "Titanium" (Rubes)

1967 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Very beautiful. I loved your still moments. You delivered such beauty and both of you together, I didn't think instantly it would work, but it did! You're giving my boys a run for their money and I wouldn't want it any other way! Well done!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!