This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 5: Top 3 (Finale)

Topic » [S6] Live Show 5: Top 3..

1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
This is how tonight is going to work;

The Top 3 will first perform their songs of the season, then they will perform in their duets! We will then FREEZE the vote and the act with the fewest votes will be eliminated in 3rd place.
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Then, the final two will go on to sing their potential winning songs for the final push of votes! Who will it be?
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
First up tonight, we head over to the #Boys - here's Chris Blue singing "The Tracks of My Tears"

*claps*
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
01. Chris Blue "The Tracks of My Tears" (Rubes)

1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
This is what I love! The simple soul and you really sell your voice to you. This is a time when I knew you were going to end up here. You really deserve to be here, you're doing yourself proud!
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* My only concern is that this was your audition song and its sad that nothing hasn't topped that! Although last episodes performance of Money on You was your best performance to date imo. Okay now that thats said, this performance was great! Your falsetto sounded so good and you did all your fancy high notes and it didn't annoy me this time, it made me enjoy the performance a lot! Great job!
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Is Chris your season six winner? Give it up for Chris Blue! *cheers*
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform their song of the season, it's Brooke Simpson with "Praying" #Girls
*claps*
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
02. Brooke Simpson "Praying" (Rubes)

1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
100% your song of the season! Who would have thought you would end up here. You have a beautiful voice and I have fallen in love with your passion! It's transpiring! Good job once again!
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

* throws shoes * *standing ovation and clapping like crazy* NOW this performance made everyone realise what a great singer and vocal powerhouse you are! You did Kesha proud! You did me proud. And you did yourself proud! I really hope you win because you have been the most consistent and slayed every week. It has been such a great honour working with you and wish you the best x.
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Will Brooke follow in Jessica Sanchez' shoes? Give it up for Brooke Simpson!
*cheers*
1967 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the #Boys now - here is Sam Smith with "Pray"

*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!