This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 5: Top 4

Topic » [S6] Live Show 5: Top 4

1972 days ago
TommyD
*jaw drops*
1972 days ago
ryan5676
WHAT!!!!!!!!
1972 days ago
TommyD
Kelly, you have been eliminated from the competition in 5th place. That is still a huge achievement so well done! We hope to see you back in the future! Give it up for Kelly Clarkson! *cheers*
1972 days ago
TommyD
ryan5676
WHAT!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked myself!
1972 days ago
ryan5676
It's all down to Sam Bailey now for the Overs
1972 days ago
TommyD
Congratulations Chris Blue, you move on to the Top 4, please leave the stage to perform for the semi finals. *claps*
1972 days ago
TommyD
Now, let's get right in to the performances as each act performs twice for us tonight!
1972 days ago
ryan5676
Kelly should not have gone home on that sing off performance
1972 days ago
TommyD
First up, it's Sam Smith with the #Boys

01. Sam Smith 'Palace" (Sloth_Roman)

1972 days ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
What I loved about this song so much is the stillness of it. It really showed off your killer vocals and it was a beautiful performance to witness. Sam, you are a joy to mentor, you have opened my eyes to the beauty of your voice and I am really willing you to make it to that final! Well done!
1972 days ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* Well done Sam! This song made me tear a little. I liked it a lot. You finally brought the emotion and passion I wanted from you so badly. I really enjoyed this performance. Your tone is beautiful and in this song it came across so gentle and lovely, great job!
1972 days ago
TommyD
Drake:

Aili James did have a point last live show is that you smiling in your performance kinda takes away from the whole thing. However this you really brought a lot of emotion into, and it sounded really nice. However I will say the backing vocal kinda threw me off since she was too breathy and wasn’t really on your beat, I don’t know if the song is supposed to be like that however when she was with you I could tell how pitchy she was. Fortunately I’m not judging her, I’m judging you, and I say this was a pretty good performance minus that backing lady.
1972 days ago
TommyD
*claps*
1972 days ago
TommyD
Sam is yet to perform again for us for his shot at being in this season finale! For now, give it up for Sam Smith!
1972 days ago
TommyD
Next to perform, sticking with the #Boys it's Chris Blue!

02. Chris Blue "Love on the Brain" (Rubes)

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!