This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 5: Top 4

Topic » [S6] Live Show 5: Top 4

1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Now it's Kelly Clarkson!
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
02. Kelly Clarkson (carlyjordan14) #Overs

1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Now one at a time the judges will vote to eliminate.
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Coming to Tommy first:

This was such a great sing off! Kelly, you really killed it and Chris I feel like we are really getting beneath the surface with you. A great sing off, but I have to back my act Chris. Kelly, I'm sorry - I'm eliminating you.No hard feelings, I think you're great!
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
That's 1 vote to eliminate Kelly.

Drake, you're up!
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Kelly this is a really great performance, while Chris something sounded off about this, I don't know. You just sounded congested and were entirely there in the performance I feel. Anyways my vote is obvious sorry Chris but I'm eliminating you
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
That's 1 vote to eliminate Kelly, 1 vote to eliminate Chris

Aili James, please vote to eliminate
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

I didn't think a performance could have topped last weeks Sam Bailey in the sing off, but Miss Kelly you just did! This was such a beautiful performance and you made me cry because this song is super personal to you and Kelly after this performance especially, you have to stay in this competition! Chris as much as I've grown fond of you, Kelly absolutely killed this performance and I have to eliminate you, Chris. I vote to send home Chris Blue.
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Chris, 1 vote to eliminate Chris.

Nehemiah, we come to you. If you vote to eliminate Chris he finishes in 5th place and Kelly joins the Top 4, if you eliminate Kelly we go to deadlock.

Your vote to eliminate...
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah:

I love you both and it’s sadden me that you both are here because your voices are unspeakable but my vote tonight goes to Kelly going home, Chris to stay
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Okay! The judges have failed to reach a majority vote and we revert to the earlier combined points..
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
I can now reveal that the act with the fewest votes and finishing in 5th place this season is...
1972 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Kelly Clarkson (carlyjordan14)!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!