This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Six Chair Challenge (Part 3)

Topic » [S6] Six Chair Challenge (Part..

2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to The X Factor, we are here on stage of the Six Chair Challenge, and tonight 12 more acts, three from each category perform for a seat at the judges homes.

Let's take a look at who's sitting in the seats as it stands...

#Boys
01. Timothy Baker (Logie56)
02. Sam Smith (Sloth_Roman)
03. Chris Blue (Rubes)
04. Mark Isaiah (Kgamer2218)
05. Ada Vox (Ajathekween)

#Girls
01. Alessia Cara (carlyjordan14)
02. Zhavia Ward (Ajathekween)
03. Sheena McHugh (melindaMrskk)
04. Ariana Grande (aria_grande)

#Over30s
01. Beyoncé (Rubes)
02. Eric Hutchinson (1001games)
03. Sam Bailey (ryan5676)
04. Karen Waldrup (Logie56)
05. P!nk (hazbez94)

#Groups
01. Little Mix (Kgamer2218)
02. Low Cut Connie (1001games)
03. Mayday Parade (ghrocky100)
04. The Fugees (Rubes)
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Please welcome your judges!

Tommy, Aili James, Drake & Nehemiah!

We are starting with the #Boys, so it's all on Tommy and the three upcoming singers!

*spotlight on Tommy*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
01. Khalid "Young, Dumb & Broke" (hazbez94)

Tommy:
Khalid, I think you have so much potential - you get great comments and you pull off great performances with what seems like the most simple of efforts. I love your tone and I think you have just made my job a lot harder this season.

Aili James:
* stands up and sways * Khalid, you voice is like calms me, it makes me feel out of this world and I enjoy that so much. We need someone chilled and relaxed like you in this competition. Your whole vibe is a mood. Your tone is so different to everyones and its special. I really hope Tommy takes you Judges Homes.

Drake:
From the first minute into this performance, I could already tell this is better than your audition. You actually put the passion and energy into a song more than you did for your audition which really made me smile. You challenged yourself vocally, and you knew how to push it so you weren’t actually forcing it or showing off which is a beautiful when done right. This is probably one of the better boys performances, and I couldn’t help just dance along to this this performance. This is a really well done performance, and I really hope Tommy gives you a chair for it since you are a unique artist that would bring something into this competition that I don’t think anyone else could from your category.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy: Please take my final seat!
*screams*

#Boys
03. Chris Blue (Rubes)
04. Mark Isaiah (Kgamer2218)
06. 01. Khalid (hazbez94)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
02. Harry Styles "Kiwi" (Tester)

Tommy:
*claps*
Harry, I was unsure about you, but my oh my you just performed for your spot in the live shows. You performed amazingly, and your vocals did not suffer because of that and that's what makes a good artist great. I honestly did not expect to put you through to the next round, but you have twisted my arm and giving me no choice which is what it is all about.

Aili James:
The beginning reminded me so much of Elvis, I really digged it. I like this rock side of you. But I couldn't hear some of the words at times, but you definitely got some potential. And I feel you do deserve a seat but Tommy got a hard choice to make.

Drake:
This okay wow this I was not expecting this from you. I voted no in my audition because you sounded tired and stuff, however this really redeemed yourself. First you tried something completely different from your audition, you tried taking a risk because it paid off. Vocally I think you were drowned out by the backing band and all that which was the cause for me to lose you a bit however I see you were into the song, and you were not sounding tired which was a huge critic I made for you last time. Overall I don’t know if you should get a seat compared to the others one’s in a seat so far. It’s up to Tommy because I’m like no help here since I’m very indifferent about you now, like I wouldn’t mind if you made it or not I’m just very unsure about you.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy: You're taking a seat!

THIS MEANS WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR FIRST SWAP OF THE SEASON. TOMMY - WHICH BOY ALREADY IN A SEAT ARE YOU ELIMINATING IN FAVOUR OF HARRY.

Tommy: Unfortunately I am going to have to swap you out with Mark Isaiah, I'm sorry Mark! Please come back soon!

Mark Isaiah (Kgamer2218), you have been eliminated! Thank you for taking part and we hope to see you back soon!

#Boys
03. Chris Blue (Rubes)
04. Harry Styles (Tester)
06. Khalid (hazbez94)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
03. Jordan Smith "Somebody To Love" (ghrocky100)

Tommy:
Jordan, I'm going to be real with you - I think the starting was poor. You just looked uncomfortable in yourself and that transpired into your vocals. But, you redeemed and THEN SOME! You just got better and better and with every second my jaw dropped even more. I thought that this might have been a too big song choice for you, but you delivered and again, you leave me with an impossible decision.

Aili James:
* throws shoes * Boy your voice is crazy good! Like it amazes me the amount of power you exude. Tommy has tough decisions ahead of him. The boys aren't playing this year! Each and every one of you are so good! I think Tommy should definitely give you a seat and I'd swap you. You definitely should keep that seat for the rest of the night.

Drake:
Okay I guess this was better than your audition, only by a little I think however I still thought it was a nice performance. I wish you kinda just strip everything back, remove the choir, remove the whole band, and just sing it at a slower tempo and let me hear how powerful your voice is Jordan. Like I know the potential you have, I’ve seen it in this song at certain points, however I feel like you’re holding back a bit, and at this point in the competition that can be risky because we have 10 other people in your category that are possibly giving it their all in their performances to get a seat, and Tommy would probably go with the people that are giving it their all before going with the guy that’s holding back. Just some little advice going forward, I think Tommy will give you his seat but I’m not sure if you will keep it.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy: Jordan, I want you to take a seat. *looks at other judges* I don't know what to do!

TOMMY, ANOTHER SWAP IS NEEDED. WHO ARE YOU ELIMINATING IN FAVOUR OF JORDAN?

Tommy: I think based on the comments from my fellow judges, and from what I have seen, I'm going to swap you with Timothy Baker, I'm sorry! :(

Timothy Baker (Logie56), you have been eliminated, thank you for being a part of this season!

#Boys
01. Jordan Smith (ghrocky100)
03. Chris Blue (Rubes)
06. Khalid (hazbez94)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the #Boys have performed for tonight and this is how the seats are looking:

#Boys
01. Jordan Smith (ghrocky100)
03. Chris Blue (Rubes)
06. Khalid (hazbez94)

*claps*

However, 3 more #Boys perform tomorrow for a seat at Tommy's Judges home!

For now, we turn to Aili James, as 3 #Girls are about to battle for a seat!

*spotlight on Aili James*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
04. Sigrid "Don't Kill My Vibe" (chris2pei)

Tommy:
I think this was good, and in the right direction after your audition. I think you conveyed a little more passion here and you really put in a good effort for your spot in the next stage. I think that you're a wildcard, and I think Aili James should potentially take a chance on you.

Aili James:
You are so unique and thats the problem I have with the girls is that all of your voices are so different that it's based on my preference. And Sigrid, the way you say "you think you're so important to me, don't you" it sounds so cool and I love it. I love your voice, I love you. I have become a fan of your different voice.

Drake:
This is the best fucking six chair performance I have seen so far in this category, hell even in this whole round. Like your voice is so delicate and soft that when you started belting out that rasp and those hard notes it really made an impact on me as an individual. I’m literally at a loss of words on how beautiful this is, and you are one of the most amazing vocalist I have heard in my entire X Factor judging career. I really fucking hope that James gives you a chair because I’m am in complete shock with what you performed here. I literally have no complaint, nothing to give critique, and nothing bad to say because you just brought everything I see in a performance. James if you don’t send her to the judge cuts than you are most likely costing yourself the X Factor mentor crown that’s all I have to say.

#JudgesVerdict
Aili James: Yes, you're getting a seat for sure!

#Girls
05. Sigrid (chris2pei)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
05. Faouzia "Bad Dreams" (rodrigueseve)

Tommy:
*stands and claps*
I feel like you came out of nowhere with that! You killed that performance, there were some moments that I think need a little touching up, but my oh my you sung and you delivered! I was very impressed and I'd be very surprised if you don't get a seat! Good luck *claps*

Aili James:
I really enjoy the depth of your voice. Your voice is very strong and you have great control. You don't overdo the notes, you just hit them perfectly. You're a storyteller and that's what I like the most. It's just that this girls category is so hard that losing anyone of you girls is breaking my heart, that being said, I can't deny your talent.

Drake:
You’re advantage on the competition is your range, you can hit those really low notes and instantly switch into those high notes quite easily which is a talent in itself. I absolutely adore you, and seeing how powerful the girls I’m honestly scared for my Overs. This was beautiful and very well stripped back and executed quite well. The only think I’m going to poke at it how you ended, it just seemed a bit too short and too quick for my liking. You sang that final note and you just stopped, not any flair to smooth the ending out and make it a satisfying ending. It’s the only thing I found bad about the performance, but I think you really do indeed deserve a chair for this performance, dang this is going to be hard for James to choose who she wants to take and who she doesn’t

#JudgesVerdict
Aili James: Yes, you're definitely getting a seat!

#Girls
05. Sigrid (chris2pei)
06. Faouzia (rodrigueseve)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
06. Kaylor Cox "Burning House" (Logie56)

Tommy:
You have a real innocence to you, and I like that - However, I think some of the higher notes were a little uncontrolled. You're a great singer, I'm just not sure if this performance really showed you at your best.

Aili James:
You're special to me because you're my country artist. And you're pure country. And when you sing it has such a beautiful tone. This was a perfect song choice for this stage in the competition. You really started to kill it more towards to chorus and honestly I just have so many good girls. And all my seats are fill and I don't know what to do.  I'll be taking a risk with you because not everyone love country, but I do.

#JudgesVerdict
Aili James: Kaylor, you're getting a seat!

AILI JAMES, WHICH GIRL ARE YOU SWAPPING OUT AND ELIMINATING IN FAVOUR OF KAYLOR?

Aili James: Now to decide whose seat you're getting, this is so hard because coming into this I had an idea of who I was taking to Judges Houses based on Auditions but the six chair challenge changed everything. You'll be taking the seat of Ariana Grande. Sorry :(.

Ariana Grande, you have been eliminated! Thank you for being a part of this season and we hope to see you back soon.

#Girls
04. Kaylor Cox (Logie56)
05. Sigrid (chris2pei)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
Tommy you forgot to add my critique
2028 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
cries
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
So that's all for the #Girls tonight, let's take a look at who is sitting in the seats as it stands..

#Girls
04. Kaylor Cox (Logie56)
05. Sigrid (chris2pei)

*claps*

But that can all change as 3 more girls take to the stage tomorrow in a last attempt to get to Judges Homes!

For now, we move over to Drake and his #Over30s, *spotlight on Drake*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Drake's critique:

This was a cute performance, however compared to the other girls we have seen, I honestly don’t think it’s enough to get you through to the next round of the competition. Like it was safe, it was nice but I don’t think it was enough. The girls here have really been stepping it up, and if they haven’t they’ve been cut, so I feel as though this isn’t your strongest performance at all. I couldn’t feel much energy or emotion wise, and it just seemed like you were karaoking the whole song, and not making it yours. I’m sorry Kaylor but if I were your mentor I would turn you away because I just don’t think your strong enough for this competition yet, and I think a lot of the others are a lot stronger my apologies yet again.
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
07. Sharaya J "She's a Bitch" (Ajathekween)

Tommy:
I mean, you killed it! I think you'd be such a great addition to this seasons Top 24, your're unique and you do what you do well! I loved the performance, it's all on your mentor *looks at Drake*

Aili James:
* STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES * Yasss QUEEEN!!!!!!!!! That's how you perform! WE NEED RAPPERS LIKE YOU! The Fugees could learn how to be more entertaining from you. You know how to deliver a performance! This was everything! I thoroughly enjoyed it, Drake give her a seat and keep her there.

Drake:
Now I wasn’t a big fan of your audition, however this performance really improved your mistakes from last time. It was still breathy and stuff, however I could see the attitude, I could see the energy, and I could see the passion you have in your eyes. I’m just not sure of your potential in this competition and how the judges would react to you week after week. I enjoy you as a rap artist, and I think you are really good and really original with the things you do. I also think you are by far a good performer and give me everything I am looking for, I’m just really unsure about you taking it to the end since I need a really strong team of people I believe I can win. This was a great performance and you should be proud, it’s just do you fit in this competition.

#JudgesVerdict
Drake: I’m pretty sure Neme will smite me and throw shoes at me if I don’t give you a chair, and frankly I think giving you a chair is a nice idea anyways so go ahead a take a seat for now.

#Over30s
01. Beyoncé (Rubes)
05. P!nk (hazbez94)
06. Sharaya J (Ajathekween)

*claps*
2028 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
08. Fantasia Barrino "I'm Here" (Kgamer2218)

Tommy:
You have a great voice! You really do, I think your audition was better - but this was still really damn good. I think your battle is going to be competing with the Top 12 when it comes to the lives hows, making sure the right songs are selected to really push you out on front, but that's the job of your mentor who also gets to decide if you deserve a seat...

Aili James:
This time for some reason I found your voice a bit irritating, like it's like listening to a kid sing. There's no doubt you got good vocals but it's an acquired taste I guess. I would give you a seat but I'm not sure if you'll keep it.

Drake:
During your audition I was very much on the fence with you as a performer, and I hate to say it but I’m not really moved by your voice. I think you need to work better with connecting with the song since it seems like you’re trying, it really is, however I’m just not seeing that complete connection coming out of you. Plus a lot of your notes I didn’t like and thought they were pitchy with how high your singing voice is in general. Overall I didn’t find this performance pleasant if I’m being quite honest, and I don’t think you should be moving forward since I think you have a lot to work on as a vocalist and a performer sorry.

#JudgesVerdict
I said it above, I’m not giving Fantasia a chair tonight, my apologies girl but I just don’t think it’s your time thank you for auditioning and making it this far.

Fantasia Barrino (Kgamer2218), thank you for coming on the show, but you have been eliminated!

#Over30s
01. Beyoncé (Rubes)
05. P!nk (hazbez94)
06. Sharaya J (Ajathekween)

*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!