This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S4] Live Show 4 & Results

2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
This means that Neon Jungle take on Tessanne Chin in tonight's Final Showdown!
2480 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay so I'm home now but give me 2 minutes to get to my computer
2480 days 2 hours ago
dlmax365
*wishes Neon Jungle good luck, holds Drake's hand*
2480 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm shocked cause Tessamne and Neon Jungle bottom were in the top 3 at the beginning of the competition
2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Judges, one at a time I will ask you to vote to save an act and WHY. The act with the most votes will be safe and move on to the semi final of this season. In the event of a tie we weill go to deadlock.
2480 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Please come to me last Tommy
2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Drake, coming to you first.. The name of the act you are saving and why.
2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Please come to me last Tommy

Okay! :)
2480 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Im saving Tessanne she has performed way better in my opinion and she still has a huge amount of potential
2480 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
*ponders hard*
2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you Drake, Tommy is voting next
2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
I have to save my girls Neon Jungle, for the sake of diversity and truly trying. This is heartbreaking for me because we all know I believed in Tessanne from her very first audition, but I've got to go with my heart
2480 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah, you're next to vote to save!
2480 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
This is honestly so hard.
2480 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
I am thinking real hard because girls you each bring something new to the show and I fell in love with each of you. I'll be honest Tessane and Neon Jungle you each feel very far from the first two weeks. You lost your touch but I have to choose and I think Neon Jungle there is still something unique and new in you we haven't seen just yet. So I'm gonna save the girls of the jungle.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!