This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Judges Homes

Topic » [S4] Judges Homes

2451 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
05.         Bruno Mars (CHAEL) #Over30s

06.         Sundance Head (hellomynameis347) #Over30s

2451 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Here are Drake’s decisions…

Guy - Be careful when you do duets, because honestly you got overshadowed by the rapper which didnt make you look good however you did sound amazing

Ben - This is very lackluster compared to your others performance however I still enjoyed it and it was very well done so props to you

Carrie - You always bring the energy and emotion plus the entertainment in every performance however i think you could have done a little bit more but overall this was very well down so good job.

Tessanne - I love that you made the song you and you had the energy, it shows that you have power however careful with the pitches and the runs because it will disconnect people from the song.

Bruno - This is honestly boring and lackluster compared to your other performances, you just sang the song as it is with nothing special. It was just boring and something we all know you can do, when you get on the stage you have to deliver something new every time to keep us entertained.

Sundance - This was your best performance to date I loved the energy you brought and I loved how you used the higher voice then the lower scratchy one. I applaud you for trying to do something different and it working out.

Bruno Mars and Carrie Underwood step forward...

the person I have decided to save is...... Carrie Underwood

Bruno Mars this performance was overall your down fall im sorry

Guy Sebastian and Ben Haenow step forward

the person I have decided to save is......Guy Sebastian

Ben Haenow if I had a fourth spot I would pick you this was a very hard decision and im sorry but I feel like Guy has more potential

Tessane Chin and Sundance Head step forward

the person I have decided to save is...... Tessanne Chin

Sundance even though you had one of the better performances I just dont think you have the potential of winning this game, I want a strong team and I feel like the other 3 is stronger
2451 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Congratulations to Carrie Underwood, Guy Sebastian and Tessanne Chin!

Tommy: There we have it, we now have our Top 12 for the live shows, BUT here’s that TWIST I mentioned at the top of the show. There’s FOUR more spots left in the live shows.

Tommy: These four are the #XFWildcards – and here’s how it works! Each judge will now select one wildcard each, right here! But, they will not be choosing for their own category, they will be choosing a wildcard for another category, that act will STILL represent their original mentor.
2451 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Here’s who will be picking for who..

Nehemiah, you will be picking a wildcard from the #Girls
1. Ella Eyre (LoveMeLoveMe)
2. Liz Gillies (Zooper)
3. Taylor Swift (SummerRae101)

Aili James, you will be picking a wildcard from the #Over30s
1. Bruno Mars (CHAEL)
2. Ben Haenow (boozes)
3. Sundance Head (hellomynameis347)

Drake, you will be picking a wildcard from the #Groups
1. The Saturdays (MIchelle990)
2. Little Mix (aria_grande)
3. Blackpink (rodrigueseve)

Tommy, you will be picking a wildcard from the #Boys
1. Alex Aiono (MIchelle990)
2. Che Chesterman (JoshBB1999)
3. Sam Smith (hellomynameis347)

Tommy: The judges will comment with their decisions over the next coming hours…

Good luck!
2451 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
I knew this was gonna be the twist!
2451 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
After a lot of thought, I'm going to be bringing back as a wildcard, someone who I thought should have made The Live Shows. Congratulations Ben Haenow! You are my wildcard! Wish you the best of luck.
2451 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Ben Haenow (boozes) - You will be joining Drake and the #Over30s in the live shows thanks to Aili James!
2451 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
Plus be me as wildcard
2451 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I am so shocked in the best way that Brendan is making it to the live shows!
2451 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
This does mean that we have to say goodbye to

1. Bruno Mars (CHAEL)
2. Sundance Head (hellomynameis347)

#Over30s

Thank you so much for being  part of this season and we wish you the very best!
2451 days 6 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I had a minor seizure when Pentatonix went through
2451 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
This decision i obvious in my opinion, I feel like this group has done amazingly in the past and I believe they have huge potential to win this

My wildcard will be Little Mix make me proud ladies <3
2451 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Omg thanks drake I love u so much
2451 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
I will do you proud
2451 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Demi you made a good song choice but vocals was alright not great
Bitch where her vocals are amazing LMAO
Anyways thx for making one of my acts go trough! I really wanted Blackpink to go trough but looking at it, it would be hard as hell because they have only 5 songs and one or two covers XD But I wanted them to go trough regardless :(

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!