This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Judges Homes

Topic » [S4] Judges Homes

2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Good evening and welcome to The X Factor! I’m here at the live show studio about to reveal which acts are making it to this seasons live shows! The Top 24 have performed for their newly assigned mentors for one of 12 pots in the live shows, but there’s a TWIST! More on that later.

Tommy: Each judge gets to select THREE acts from their own category to move forward to the live shows.

Tommy: Let’s head to Las Vegas, Nevada where the #Groups have performed for Tommy.
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
01.         The Saturdays (MIchelle990) #Groups

02.         Neon Jungle (melindaMrskk) #Groups

03.         Ahmir (boozes) #Groups

04.         Little Mix (aria_grande) #Groups

05.         Pentatonix (hellomynameis347) #Groups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R299c6yhABM

06.         Blackpink (rodrigueseve) #Groups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAqAp1tJnkc
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
05.         Pentatonix (hellomynameis347) #Groups

06.         Blackpink (rodrigueseve) #Groups

2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Let’s find out who is luck enough to make it to the live shows tonight…

The Saturdays – You gave a really energetic performance and it was really hot! However, vocally I feel like you have been a lot stronger, I know you’re capable of big things and it’s always nice to have girl power in the love shows.

Neon Jungle – Honestly, this is one of my favourite songs and you guys really made it your own! Well done! I love you guys because you’re really different, I’m just worried the other judges won’t see that in the lives.

AHMIR – You guys have auditioned before, and I’ve always wondered how you would do in the live shows. Judges seem to love you guys, but for me I don’t 100% see it all the time. This was a great song choice and actually it’s probably the best you have done thus far. With you guys, I think it’s all about risk.

Little Mix – For me, you guys are so much better than this. I feel like this was really lacking. I absolutely loved you previously, and you guys made it really far in season two, but this didn’t have the same vibe. Do I base my decision on today or previous?

Pentatonix – That was a great performance! You guys vocally sound so good and you really go all out vocally. You’re unique and I love that! I have one little problem, and that is in season one I mentored the groups and took you guys to the live shows, didn’t do as well as I thought and I’m all about new music and working with new talent. I can not take this away from you with this performance though.

BlackPink – I love that you guys have been able to brink K-POP this far into the competition. I love it! You guys are all so fierce and you can really sing! It’s all about connection with you and will you be able to do that for the live shows?

-

Decisions –

Can I firstly start by saying this was extremely hard, the talent from the groups this season is just incredible and I’m extremely happy to be mentoring you guys again. I wish I could take you all and that this wasn’t just my decision, but it has to be done.

The Saturday’s – Unfortunately I didn’t feel like your performance was as good as you have been and for that reason I won’t be taking you to the live shows this season. I’ve loved watching you and you’re one of my personal favourite girl groups. Sorry!

Neon Jungle – Guys, my favourite performance today. You’re fierce and unique and I need a group like that with me in the live shows! Well done!

AHMIR – I think it’s time to finally see what the other judges are seeing and take a risk with you, you’re new to me and I want to take you to the live shows!

BlackPink – Guys, another great group! You have surprised me throughout this entire competition, but sadly I can’t take you to the live shows this season. I urge you to re-apply and try again next season!

Pentatonix and Little Mix – I’ve left you both till last because as acts, you have both had your shot at the live shows. For me, this is constantly a show of second chances and proving us wrong so I’m going to be taking one of you to the live shows.. This is honestly so hard, it’s going to be… Pentatonix! Sorry girls!
2433 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY FINALLY!
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Congratulations to Neon Jungle, AHMIR and Pentatonix – but it may not be the end of the road for the other three *winks*

Tommy: Next we’re heading to Durban, South Africa where the #Boys are about to perform for Nehemiah…
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
01.         Alex Aiono (MIchelle990) #DrakesGoldenBuzzer #Boys

02.         Brendan Murray (UnicornChicken) #Boys

03.         Leroy Sanchez (boozes) #Boys

04.         Ben Platt (Zooper) #Boys

2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
05.         Che Chesterman (JoshBB1999) #Boys

06.         Sam Smith (hellomynameis347) #Boys

2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Here’s Nehemiah with his decisions…

Tommy: Okay so I am more than honored to have gifted the Boys category cause legit this is the one filled with all the raw talent hard to find and even more harder to cut. I listened and enjoyed and felt you 6 all leave it on the floor today and you for sure made this a not easy decision. Tonight after each performance I put you each into categories as I can see you each in the live show but I can also see one for the other if that makes sense. Just know you all did exceptionally well so don't get discourage:

My pairs-
Ben Platt vs Sam Smith
Alex Aiono vs Leroy Sanchez
Brendan Murray vs Che Chesterman.

Congratulations to Ben, Leroy, and Brendan you are my top 3 going to the live shows!!!!
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Congratulations Ben Platt, Leroy Sanchez and Brendan Murray, you’re off to the live shows!

Tommy: Sticking in South Africa now, but over in Cape Town – Aili James awaits the performances from his #Girls
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
01.         Ella Eyre (LoveMeLoveMe) #NehemiahsGoldenBuzzer #Girls

02.         Louisa Johnson (melindaMrskk) #Girls

03.         Lauren Murray (dlmax365) #Girls

04.         Liz Gillies (Zooper) #AiliJamesGoldenBuzzer #Girls

2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
05.         Taylor Swift (SummerRae101) #Girls

06.         Demi Lovato (rodrigueseve) #Girls

2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Let’s have a look at what Aili James has decided…

Ella Eyre- Your voice is so unique and different, you sang this good but not great. You were a golden buzzer as bootcamp too. I like your vocal range and tone, I'm in love with you voice but is it good enough?

Louisa Johnson- Singing one of my favourite James Bay songs and you did it justice. Your vocal range is similar to Ella's in terms of how different it is, yours is more mature. You did well at bootcamp and have been consistent. Good enough for lives ?

Liz Gillies- My golden buzzer! I felt like you sand this good but it was such a disappointment from your bootcamp round! You sand this well but not great, it was like how singers sing at a coffee shop, good but not great. But will you being my golden buzzer get you a place in the lives ?

Lauren Murray- OMG this was amazing! You're truly such a great singer, you're soulful. I like it but Demi is also soulful, so she's moreso your competition. You sang this song wonderfully though.

Taylor Swift- You're the only country singer in this category. Your voice is so sweet and joyful. This performance wasn't that great, I think maybe wrong song choice. I wish you did another song, this was kinda plain and boring.

Demi Lovato- WOAH! What an amazing voice! I could feel the pain and emotion. May not have been your best performance per se, but you chose such a good song and slayed it. But I need contestants to be at the best at all times!

Decisions:

First up I'll have my 2 Golden Buzzer's, Ella Eyre & Liz Gillies coming for judgement.

Ella Eyre, you're a great and unique singer, but unfortunately I'm not going to be taking you through to the lives this season. I hope you do comeback cause you're so close to being great.

Liz Gillies, my golden buzzer! I felt a bit let down with this performance, it wasn't one of your best. So it has me thinking, are you a one hit wonder ? I'm sorry my love, I won't be taking you to the lives.

Next up are the soulful singers Louisa Johnson & Lauren Murray.

Louisa, you're an amazing singer with an amazing voice. Your voice is mature and so mesmerising, but unfortunately my dear you have to pack your bags. Cause you're going to the live shows! Congratulations!

Lauren, your performance captivated me. I'm going to make this short and sweet, you're going to the lives! Congratulations!

And finally, we have Taylor Swift & Demi Lovato!

Taylor & Demi, one of you made a bad song choice and the other made a great song choice. Taylor you made a bad song choice but your vocals were on point, Demi you made a good song choice but vocals was alright not great. So who do I go with ?

Congratulatiosn Demi Lovato you are going to the lives!
I'm sorry Taylor Swift, but this is the end of the road for you. Wish you everything of the best.

With the conclusion of Judges Houses, Congratulations to Aili James's top 3 girls! Give it up for Louisa Johnson, Lauren Murray & Demi Lovato!
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Congratulations Louisa Johnson, Lauren Murray and Demi Lovato are heading to the live shows!

Tommy: Finally, we’re heading to Rome, Italy for the #Over30s
2433 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
01.         Guy Sebastian (ryan5676) #Over30s

02.         Ben Haenow (boozes) #Over30s

03.         Tessanne Chin (dlmax365) #TommysGoldenBuzzer #Over30s

04.         Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14) #Over30s

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!