This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* NOW IF ANYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO I'LL BE PISSED BECAUSE THE QUALITY OF YOUR VOICES IS BEAUTIFUL! You guys really sound so good together because your harmonies are so precious! I loved the beginning notes because it started this iconic song perfectly and it stayed just as perfect throughout! What a beautiful song to sing and executed brilliantly!
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
They were 3rd last show, will they be top again? Give it up for Pentatonix!

*claps*
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to Drake's #Over30s tonight!
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
03. Calum Scott (Brandonh1) #Over30s

1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Calum, really nice to see something a little different from you. It was a great song choice and I really enjoyed the slow moments, the end was very nice and like Amanda, for me - you're at the top of your game at the moment! Just make sure it stays that way. Well done.
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I’ll be honest, but I like your rendition of this song more so than Selena’s. It just fits your voice and I like the toned down arrangement. It really lets us listen to the lyrics. Great work.
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* I literally forgot it is Selena's song, to be honest! It was very impressive that you owned that song so much and hearing your voice resonates through me. The pianist came out of tune though around 3:08 but I just didn't mind that what matters to me is how you sang it passionately.
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* To be honest Calum, I was so worried when I saw your song choice but your version of it is so good! It's so heartfelt and emotional and ready make the words of the song sound more impacting to us! I do feel like it was a safe performance in terms of how it showed nothing new and just was showing your voice, it did get a bit boring but overall a good job!
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
He was in the Top 2 last week, can he make it there again? Give it up for Calum Scott!

*claps*
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Heading back over to Aili James' #Groups!
1904 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
*runs over from the Anything Can Happen studion*

sorry I'm late XDD
1904 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Calum Scott-

Thank You
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
04. Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1) #Groups

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!