This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Morocco: Applications

Topic » Survivor Morocco: Applications

2548 days ago
ajwesome
First Name & Last Initial: A.J B
Current Residence: Nashville
Previous Group Experience: a lot, im very good
Favorite CBS Survivor Season (explain why): cagayan (Tony is me)
What's your take on Twists (+/-): dont make to many but have enough to keep people on their toes
Skype (Not Required, But recommended):
Will You Send Confessionals: hell ya!! its what im known for

Check off which times work best for you during EST/PST to make challenges most days

7pm EST/4pm PST [X  ]
8pm EST/5pm PST [X  ]
9pm EST/6pm PST [  X]
10pm EST/7pm PST [X  ]
2547 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
First Name & Last Initial: Jake S
Current Residence: Illinois
Previous Group Experience: I've been called a group game icon before when I was mainly known for my appearances in group games! I played 5 times in NJKODAS first generation that had 20 seasons
Favorite CBS Survivor Season (explain why): heroes vs villains because it's  just iconic
What's your take on Twists (+/-): love to hate them and hate to love them
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): jake_tengaged7
Will You Send Confessionals: all the time

Check off which times work best for you during EST/PST to make challenges most days

7pm EST/4pm PST [  x]
8pm EST/5pm PST [x  ]
9pm EST/6pm PST [ x ]
10pm EST/7pm PST [x  ]

**Notes**

•This season a majority of the challenges will be LIVE with a couple of non-lives in the mix.
•I highly suggest if you're a WHITE LEVEL applying then please level up to yellow.  It will better your odds of making the cast.
2546 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
First Name & Last Initial: Brian K.
Current Residence: Alabama
Previous Group Experience: Check Bio
Favorite CBS Survivor Season (explain why): Natalie Anderson (San Juan Del Sur) She survived so long after being seperated from her sister, so I really respect her.
What's your take on Twists (+/-): +++++
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): brain_jak
Will You Send Confessionals: DUUUUH

7pm EST/4pm PST [X]
8pm EST/5pm PST [X]
9pm EST/6pm PST [X]
10pm EST/7pm PST [X]
2545 days 22 hours ago
AnnaMay
First Name & Last Initial: Anna M
Current Residence: Toronto, Canada
Previous Group Experience: I've played RyanJambe's Amazing Race and plenty of Survivor group games.
Favorite CBS Survivor Season (explain why): The Australian Outback! I really liked how this season mixed the game with actual natural events. Also, Tina and Elizabeth are two of my favourite castaways to ever play. Colby was hot.
What's your take on Twists (+/-): Bring them on! :D
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): ItsAnnaMay
Will You Send Confessionals: Of course! I love writing so I will put in as much juicy details as possible.

7pm EST/4pm PST [ X ]
8pm EST/5pm PST [ X ]
9pm EST/6pm PST [ X ]
10pm EST/7pm PST [ X ]
2545 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
CLOSED!
2545 days 5 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Applications are now open for Survivor Morocco!

**Application**

First Name & Last Initial: Garrett K
Current Residence: Los Angeles
Previous Group Experience: TIG
Favorite CBS Survivor Season (explain why): Cook Islands- The first season of Modern Survivor, but still takes home old school aspects.
What's your take on Twists (+/-): ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): koolkidslikeme (dont blake me I was twelve) (add me on snapchat)
Will You Send Confessionals: Indeed

7pm EST/4pm PST [  ]
8pm EST/5pm PST [  ]
9pm EST/6pm PST [X]
10pm EST/7pm PST [X]

**Notes**

•This season a majority of the challenges will be LIVE with a couple of non-lives in the mix.
•I highly suggest if you're a WHITE LEVEL applying then please level up to yellow.  It will better your odds of making the cast.

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!