This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Namotu Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Namotu..

1914 days 8 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Come on in Namotu...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

If you want a question ask for one

Send me and Alan your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
1914 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
QUESTIONS WE LOVE QUESTIONS
1914 days 8 hours ago
trey2288
I would like a question
1914 days 8 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Jayson: With there being a tribe swap after every tribal, how does this affect alliances and the way the game is played?

Trey: You performed better than a majority of your tribe in the challenge today, do you think that's enough to not vote you out this Tribal?
1914 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Jayson: With there being a tribe swap after every tribal, how does this affect alliances and the way the game is played?

Well it really ties your hands. Go against your tribe one tribal and you could be saved by the swap, or screwed. On the other hand, go WITH the tribe at tribal and get swapped to another, and you risk being seen as an unwavering enemy to them. Anything can happen, it's all gonna come down to alliances, strength, numbers, and solitude.
1914 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
I'll take one
1914 days 8 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Zach: You didn't show up at the challenge, do you think you could be seen as a target because of that?
1914 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach: You didn't show up at the challenge, do you think you could be seen as a target because of that?

Yeah theoretically that could make me a target, but I hope my tribe sees some value in me and is willing to work with me moving forward. Yeah, I missed the first challenge - I had work, it's just life sometimes, but in the future I want to be as active as possible and I will make sure that I communicate well with each of my allies.
1914 days 8 hours ago
trey2288
Trey: You performed better than a majority of your tribe in the challenge today, do you think that's enough to not vote you out this Tribal?
I'd like to say yes but honestly with the twist everything is different you may want to get people who did good at challenges out cause you don't want to face them in the future so I don't think my performance makes me safe at all
1913 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
WE WON!
1913 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
ILL GO TALLY THE VOTES
1913 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
here we go
1913 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1913 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
*sits down with the tribe*

"Good Luck Everyone!"
1913 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Nobody stands
1913 days 14 hours ago
MiharuWada24
*sits*

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!