This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 3.1 "Never Let Me Go"

Topic » Night World 3.1 "Never..

2296 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
-to Jenny-
I don't think that's what mattered. But I guess that's fair. I mean, how did the algorithm just know how they would act in that exact situation? Like, how can it perfectly simulate their personalities and social interactions?

-to the candy girl-
Twizzlers, please.
2296 days 3 hours ago
Cyrus
*Ambrose is in the locker room, looking in a mirror and continually adjusting his uniform wearing a subdued smile, trying to hide his true excitement.*
2296 days 3 hours ago
Finnick
*Rebecca shoves people away to put the finishing touches on her sign that reads "I can do this through Him who gives me strength" in pink glitter glue with gold crosses in the corners*

*Torrance stands in the corner of the gym, suddenly wishing his car had broken down along the way.*
2296 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Karma sighs, not sure why he even came for this game. He thinks of his mom's "subtle" comments she'd been making all week about making friends and joining a club and- ^Oh wait... that's why... I'm a fucking pushover.^ He wanders around, not really that great with the layout of the place yet.
2296 days 3 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Chance tightens his laces, an adjusts his shooter sleeve so he looks fresh as fuck. He listens to the coach going over plays when he is finished
2296 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
*looks at the rest of the team*
2296 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*shrugs at Dolly*
I just didn't get it..
-to Sophia-
You're the new head cheerleader. Your life at high school is literally at peak
2296 days 3 hours ago
Katherinee_
(I typed Katherine walking gif LMAO hmu if you need a gif for something I will try to help :D)

*Victoria arrives at the North Bay High and looks around for familiar faces*
2296 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yeah, that's always nice."

*snaps some photos*
2296 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
*Aaron noticed Rebecca, shaking his head for a few seconds before walking down towards her.*

"Don't you think that's a bit much?"
2296 days 3 hours ago
crush
*Nina is in her cheer uniform*
*Walking up to the girls*
Hey loves *smiling*
2296 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
(i searched nina dobrev hallway gif lol)
2296 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
(CoolKat, we're at North Bay)
2296 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
*Elias gets up to throw away his trash*
2296 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Sophia smiles and brushes her hair slightly from her face.*
“I know. I’m like... royalty.”
*sees Nina.*
“Hey it’s my favourite cheerleader!”
*she says this to everyone.*

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!