This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.6 "Finale Part II: The Butterfly Effect"

Topic » Night World 2.6 "Finale..

2325 days 9 hours ago
Crocadilly
(yes hun)
2325 days 9 hours ago
Hudspith
*steps out my room adjusting the bowtie*
2325 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
^alright let’s get going^
*austin heads downstairs and out the door*
2325 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
((When you get to Prom, don't forget to visit Ms. Davis at the poll station to cast your vote for King and Queen!))
2325 days 9 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*stuffs chicken cutlets into her bra and looks at herself from the side*
*she shrugs her head and fluffs her hair*
2325 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Blaise looks up from his phone at Martin*

“You’re looking snazzy, things still going well with Sophia since you saved her life?”
2325 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
((oh yeah btw don't forget to actually vote on the polls just posted in the group for King and Queen)
2325 days 9 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Sophia dresses herself up in a long, black, strapless dress, laced at the bottom half. Her hair is done up in a nice half updo and she wears matching black heels with gold rims, and a sparkly black clutch that when brushed over turns into sparkly gold. She pockets her iPhone 6S Rose Gold and heads downstairs after having applied her lightly black make up (which include crimson-black lipstick, heavy mascara, and a grey smokey eyeshadow)*
2325 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Why isn’t vernon there for king? 🤣)
2325 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
~ Flashback~
November 16th, 7 years ago

A young, 10 year old chance was dominating a basketball game. He was on fire. His older brother was sitting on the bleachers, watching Chance. Chance's fathers were not there at the time because of a meeting at work, that would make them stay overtime. Late in the third quarter, Chance stole the ball from an opposing player, and brought the ball down the court. As Chance jumped up for a layup, the kid he stole the ball from, ran through his legs, while Chance was in mid-air. This cause chance to fall awkwardly, and severely break his ankle. The crowd, and players were shocked. In tears, chance held up his leg, and his foot was just hanging on his leg.

The next day, Chance told his brother he was finished with basketball. His brother, Mitchell, did not like the news one bit.

Mitchell: you have a talent that millions of Other people wish they had, and you want to give it up because you're hurt?

Chance: I'm just tired of the pain, and bad teammates.

Mitchell: Shit like that happens, chance. Just because bad things get thrown in your way, doesn't mean you can just run away and hide from those things. If you w

Chance took that to heart and never forgot those words.

That night, Chance's dads, and brother were out, Christmas shopping. Meanwhile, Chance was home alone. Chance crutched his way through the house to heat up his dinner, than all the sudden the door bell rung. Chance looked over to the door, that was three rooms down

Chance: HOLD ON!!!!

He took a good 2 minutes to crutch his way to the door. Chance finally opened the door, and saw a cop at the front door, and a cop sitting in the police car.  Chance looked up at the officer, while holding himself up with the crutches.

Chance: Hi. . .

Police officer: Hey kid. Are there any adults here, right now?

Chance: no, why?

The cop looks back the the officer that decided to stay in the car, than looked back at chance

Police officer: you need to come with us, kid.

Later that night, chance arrived at the hospital. At the hospital, Chances grandmother was there, in the lobby, with tears in her eyes. She instantly went to Chance and kneeled down

Chance: what's going on?

Grandma: Chance. . . your father, and brother are dead. It was a car crash. They could only save one of them.

At that moment, Chance remembered what his brother said. Those words kept running through his head, like a loop. That day changed him forever.

~Present day~

Chance stands in his apartment, looking at his fathers door, and thinks of what to say.

Chance: a while ago, someone told me that shit happens. . . But its no excuse to run away and hide. To make progress, you have to get over it.

Chance waits there for a minute, than shakes his head and leaves for prom, in disappointment.
2325 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*He gets in his car and pulls out his phone.*
2325 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
(My bad!! King poll has been fixed to include Vernon. Everyone who voted already will have to re-vote)
2325 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*austin heads to the prom he walks because he’s fancy*
2325 days 9 hours ago
Hudspith
*looks at him*

yeah we are fine i think i can never tell with her but i didnt really save her i just got her to the hospital
2325 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Blaise* Yea sure that sounds great

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!