This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition (new)

Topic » HOH Competition (new)

2479 days ago
ZachAttack13
Where did DJ go?
2479 days ago
scott123
idk... should we wait for her?
2479 days ago
ZachAttack13
If we don't wait for her it would only be me competing
2479 days ago
scott123
okay we will wait until10:30pm .... if she doesn't come back until then then you will automatically win this competition
2479 days ago
ZachAttack13
I would love for that to be the case, but that would be totally unfair. If she doesn't come back by 10:30, you should just change it into a non-live competition (skill-based hopefully)
2479 days ago
scott123
But i informed everyone again and again .... also i messaged everyone hours before the comp and asked them to be here
2479 days ago
scott123
And told them when the comp is going to happen
2479 days ago
scott123
And i think that it's their fault that they are not showing up.... i mean you are here to play and you are here to win .... if you don't even try then you donot deserve to win
2479 days ago
scott123
Matt you have been here every time which really shows that you try and you want to win....
2479 days ago
ZachAttack13
I appreciate that, but I don't think DJ and Gonzalo would be very happy with that decision.
2479 days ago
scott123
Also non-live comp will take one more day.... the game is already going slow we have to make it faster a bit
2479 days ago
scott123
Only 10 minutes left....
2479 days ago
scott123
only 5 minutes...
2478 days 23 hours ago
scott123
And the time is up ..... Which means Congratulations Matt ... You are the new head of household
2478 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I don't feel right about this. Can you please give DJ at least 30 more minutes?

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!