This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition (new)

Topic » HOH Competition (new)

2466 days 2 hours ago
scott123
Will take place tomorrow at 10pm EST  (1st August)
Gonzalo as outgoing Head of Household you cannot compete.
This competition will be a live comp.
2465 days 22 hours ago
Carvalho
Lol it's funny that even Matt without me can't win a HOH comp non-live I hope the POV como it's not live
2465 days 18 hours ago
ZachAttack13
You've beaten me in 2.... Calm yourself
2465 days 18 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I've beaten you in 2 POVs.
2465 days 18 hours ago
ZachAttack13
And why would you want the POV competition to be non-live when I absolutely crushed you in the last non-live POV competition?
2465 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
I'm calm honestly the difference within you and me is that I well never tell Scott to change a comp on my favor I just will accept the comp
2465 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
Because DJ and Tony are not as participative as us, so I think is more fair do a nonlive than live, if you think you could win again it's okay I always love nonlive endurance comps
2465 days 10 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Great, can't wait to kick your ass in another nonlive endurance competition since you love them so much.
2465 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
It's funny how as soon as we are closer to top3 you are showing your true colours, but I'm not surprise since you are showing yourself now when nobody is watching.

I have been called "bully/bitch" but at least I act in that way in front of the people and not behind their backs.

And don't be too cocky, you know were Mike is rigth now.
2465 days 10 hours ago
ZachAttack13
What true colors am I showing exactly? I'm still the same person I was on Day 1. The only difference is that I now have an enemy in the house.
2465 days 10 hours ago
ZachAttack13
And I've never called you a bitch, but I have definitely called you a bully.
2465 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
really bitch?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/335758d1d841acae11c774c67dc3c100/tumblr_inline_orrb0e4IWg1txcky2_540.gif
2465 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Honey, now you are acting like a psycothic Neda harsh player.
2465 days 10 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I'll tell you exactly what I think about you
1. You're a massive cyberbully
2. You're too obsessive over me
3. You keep on using the same gifs and it's gotten really old
2465 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
2465 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
and use it like a sob story for pitty votes

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!