This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Birdnifty

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Birdnifty

1755 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam (boicam77)-What are you voting based off of tonight?

Christian (Christian37)-Once again, you were one of the few people to compete yet you didn't win. Are you disappointed?

Grace (pinkiepie512)-How do you make sure the vote isn't you?

Livingston (noobsmoke13)-Are you worried the vote is for you tonight sing you almost went home last round?

Penguin (IcyPenguin)-Do you think we'll see an idol played tonight with the idol deadline being so close?

Tim (lionsden121)-With Yoshi gone, are you worried that you're taking the spot as the immunity beast?
1755 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Due to my work schedule changing tomorrow, votes will be due at 5pm CST/6pm EST tomorrow (july 16th).
1755 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Livingston (noobsmoke13)-Are you worried the vote is for you tonight sing you almost went home last round?
we will definitely see. I just have to talk to people and figure out where they are at.
1755 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Once again, you were one of the few people to compete yet you didn't win. Are you disappointed?

Eventually there comes a time when someone has lost so much they dont expect much any longer, and if you dont have high expectations you dont set your self up for high dissapointment either.
1755 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
nah
1754 days 20 hours ago
boicam77
Cam (boicam77)-What are you voting based off of tonight?

Well I will be voting the way that I feel would bring me furthest in the game. There’s a lot of taking going around and I feel like my vote will possibly help me make it further in the game, at least hopefully.
1754 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1754 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
1st vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Grace (self-vote)
1754 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2nd vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Livingston
1754 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
3rd vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Christian
1754 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
4th vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Livingston
1754 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
5th vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
And the 6th member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Livingston.
1754 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Karma SNAPPED even though I forgot to vote. XD

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!