This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Birdnifty

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Birdnifty

1765 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You guys have until 9pm CST/10pm EST tomorrow to send in your vote!

Cam (boicam77)- How's your day going?

Christian (Christian37)-You were one of the two people who won immunity at tonight's auction. Are you happy with your prize?

Grace (pinkiepie512)- Are people beginning to think about who they want to sit next too at the end?
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)-Does two people being immune make the vote harder for you?

Livingston (noobsmoke13)-A few people didn't submit for the auction. Do you think this shows how comfortable they are, or do you think they simply forgot?

Penguin (IcyPenguin)-You almost won immunity tonight. Disappointed?

Tim (lionsden121)- You won immunity tonight as well. Do you feel like you needed it?

Wade (Wade)-Will tonight be a blindside?

Yoshi (myiel)-How do you make sure that you're not the vote tonight?
1765 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
I 100 percent needed it. No one told me about the vote, and I feel super alone in this game. I feel really ignored right now. We'll see if they care about my vote, or they won't talk to me again
1765 days 1 hour ago
Christian37
Christian (Christian37)-You were one of the two people who won immunity at tonight's auction. Are you happy with your prize?

Always happy to be safe. Now i am top 8. Really good.
1765 days 1 hour ago
IcyPenguin
Penguin (IcyPenguin)-You almost won immunity tonight. Disappointed?

Of course I am, it always sucks to be so close to immunity but not win.
1764 days 7 hours ago
myiel
Yoshi (myiel)- How do you make sure you're not the vote tonite.

I can't FUCKING  MAKE SURE I've been shunned out people are treating me like I'm the plague and not talking to me, people are not letting me in on plans. So as far as i know Jay these bitches got A separate Alliance group.

And their all tight, they don't need certain individuals like me anymore so their about ready to throw me away. And if that's the case that's fine. But if I'm going down I'm going to blow some shit up and bring everyone down with me!
1764 days 7 hours ago
Wade
I don’t think it’s a blindside I am pretty sure I know how this shits going down
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
*no one does so*
Alright, I'll read the votes. The person with the highest amount will have to leave the tribal council area immediately.
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
1st vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wade
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
2nd vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yoshi
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
3rd vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wade
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
4th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yoshi
1764 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
5th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Julian
1764 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
6th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Julian
1764 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
7th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wade
1764 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
8th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wade

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!