This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2435 days 11 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
wait, you said it had to be 30 minutes since it was last relit in the rules. it hadnt been 30 minute, had it?
2435 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
2435 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Nevermind. Fuck me XD
2435 days 11 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
lol
2435 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
so...Papa, tell me what I'll have to do before passing it after 30 minutes
2435 days 11 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
It's been 30 minutes since it has been lit, so next pass needs to light the torch.
2435 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Gamo, you currently have the torch which means you have to relight it if you want to pass it.
2435 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Or...not
2435 days 11 hours ago
FelipeS
I'll just wait my unfired torch go to tribal council
2435 days 11 hours ago
FedeBenna
All Alejandro's afk fault...
*facepalm*
2435 days 11 hours ago
FelipeS
I traveled all day, my time zone is 4 hours after the American and I'm still here, fulfilling my role and giving the maximum in the challenge, so, in case I'm absent from it, I apologize, cuz i'm tired, but I do not think that alejandro can not comment here, or at least reply to my messages .....
2435 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alejandro is yellow level, so I'm sure he can comment here and I'm sure he can reply to your messages.
2435 days 11 hours ago
FelipeS
papalouiesfansfan, i know, what i mean to say is that he has no reason to not comment here or  reply my messages.
2435 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Oh, for a second when I read your comment, I thought you said "but I do not think that alejandro can comment here". Need to work on reading XD
2435 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Ok, so tribe b, if any of you come on that haven't got the torch, post here, mail me AND add me on Skype : thatonecrafter

open group

Papa's Survivor: Caribbean

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!