This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2-Party Junkie's Dream

Topic » Chapter 2-Party Junkie's Dream

2560 days 5 hours ago
kgunzrok
The first execution was wasted, I can't believe I killed her like that. But there is always more I can do. Anyway, I wonder how they will take it now that two people are dead, I hope this starts to pick up soon...I'm very busy as you know. I'm sure this will be one of our last talks, well one on one that is. Remember the deal I gave you.
2560 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Nestor runs to his room crying*

*Mini somberly makes her way to the cafeteria*
2560 days 5 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Imada walks out of the trail room...She looks at the new rooms and heads off to investigate*

*Kyoda makes it to the cafe*

*Umon sits in the stairway.*
2560 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga exits the trial room and heads to check out the new rooms*

-

*Amaya lingers outside the trial room*
2560 days 5 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Imada walks into the bar....She sighs*

"Ha ha ha, give us access to alcohol after watching a traumatic event,classic."
2560 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga enters Classroom 2-A and takes a look around*
2560 days 5 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Normal aff classroom, it looks refurnished and redone almost like they plan to use it again*
2560 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga walks up to the teacher's desk and sits down in the rolling chair, he gets comfy and puts his feet up on the desk*

-

*Amaya decides to check out the new areas, she makes it to the library and starts to look around*
2560 days 4 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Umon walks into Classroom 2-A*
2560 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga hears someone walk in, but doesn't look to see who it is, his eyes are currently closed and he is smirking*
2560 days 4 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Umon looks at him relaxing, she rolls her eyes and looks around the room itself.*
2560 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga opens his eyes and sees that the person is Umon, he simply watches her*
2560 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
Tsu walks into the dance club. ^Well... Chad will definitely love this.^
2560 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
*Amaya is reading a book in the library*

-

*Shigenaga is checking out the bar*
2560 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
Tsu walks off to the music room next. He sees all the music choices. "Some of these are so old," he mumbles to himself.
2560 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga has never officially tried alcohol before...he wonders what it tastes like*

open group

Danganronpa:Talent Removal Program

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!