This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #3 - World / Dunia Tribe

Topic » Tribal Immunity #3 - World /..

2587 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Deanna / Gamo / Olivia, Is there any blame tonight for the loss? Will it affect the vote?

Caleb / Jay, Zach left with 5 votes last tribal. Do you think those five people vote together again tonight?

Crypt / David, You guys are going to be down by 2 people. How will this affect the game going forward?

Ashley / Pete, Do you see any alliances forming in the game yet? How will it affect this vote?

You have until 7pm EST tomorrow to submit a vote! Good Luck!
2587 days 3 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Deeanna / Gamo / Olivia, Is there any blame tonight for the loss? Will it affect the vote?

Yea. Olivia lost it for us. That makes my vote fairly simple Michael
2587 days 3 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Deeanna / Gamo / Olivia, Is there any blame tonight for the loss? Will it affect the vote?

Well its kindle annoying and unfair that you can accept votes on Skype and send everything over Skype but won't accept the comp answer I sent over Skype without even responding to it saying I couldn't while telling others they couldn't. like ok???????? So now I wouldn't be surprised if everyone wants to vote myself or Olivia who didn't submit either. Does that answer your question?
2586 days 5 hours ago
Osiris
Crypt / David, You guys are going to be down by 2 people. How will this affect the game going forward?

Umm I don't think it will have a large affect til merge or a swap tbh
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the votes!
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Comes back with the urn*

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Jay Stands*
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Takes the supposed immunity idol*
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Jay - This isn't for me... This is for Olivia.
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
The rules of survivor state, if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for that person will not count.
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
This....

IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes for Olivia will not count.
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Okay. Ill read the votes.
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First Vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Olivia (Self Vote) *Does not count*
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Olivia *Does not count*
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Olivia *Does not count*
2586 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Olivia *Does not count*

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!