This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Friends / Teman

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Friends /..

2594 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Lets bring in Lauren from exile island. She is here to watch and gain information, but not to speak.

Everyone put your torch in and get fire! In this game, Fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you!

Kristy, you won the idol clue at the challenge. Does this put a target on you or does it make you feel safer?

TJ / Connor / Heather, what is the strategy for the vote so early in the game?

Kati / Blue / Kat, You guys were ahead in the challenge for a long time. Is there any blame for the loss, and could that cost someone the game?

Waianae / Thomas / Eva, Is Lauren joining your tribe worth the fact that you have to vote someone out in order to get her?

*You have until 9pm EST to send in votes* (That's about 26 hours) Good luck!
2594 days 20 hours ago
Katniss12
*Dips torch*
2594 days 20 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Eh tbh I think the other tribe outplayed us. Nothing we could do
2594 days 20 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Voting Yogs tbh
2594 days 20 hours ago
Katniss12
I think when it comes down to it, we worked really well together. There was one member of our tribe who expressed they no longer wanted to be here because they are overloaded so it's no ones fault.
2594 days 16 hours ago
heatherlum
My strategy, (looks around) is to take out the weak links.
2594 days 15 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
My strategy .... Is going. To be in complete secrecy
2594 days 14 hours ago
Yaddddiggz
I really wish we weren't losing anyone. But we'll be a stronger team moving forward with Lauren.
2594 days 12 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Kati / Blue / Kat, You guys were ahead in the challenge for a long time. Is there any blame for the loss, and could that cost someone the game?

- I don't think anyone should be blamed. I think as a tribe we were all confused what we should have done, so... It's not exactly a lose or win situation in my opinion.
2594 days 6 hours ago
Evaa1996
I think Lauren has a better chance of playing the game on our side and so I think in this competition it was a win win situation either way since we have members (oops) who can give up the spot but could've stayed if won so it's not the worst situation at the end
2593 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Reading votes in 5 minutes. Last chance to send a vote and use idols.*
2593 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
I'll go get the votes.
2593 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Returns with urn*
2593 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2593 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*no one stands*
2593 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
x

Eva (Self vote)

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!