This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2089 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
DJ M. [Failures Tribe]

*writes Adam on the parchment*
"I hate it that one of us has to be first boot, knowing that we are here because we flopped. But I ain't flopping today."
*folds paper and puts it in urn*
2089 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL (+VOTE)
===
Nick M. [Failures Tribe]

I have a pretty solid footing on this tribe currently, I am no longer Stars-struck; my eye is on the win this time, failure no more.

At this moment, I have a rather decent relationship with Kolby, Harry, Brady, and Chandler.  Jayden, Nick, and Chillum are pretty cool too, and I can see them becoming valuable assets come the time. Honestly, I had to do a rain check on my tribe because I have no clue who the other 3 members are, so hopefully my tantrums will allow me to orchestrate an easy first 3 boots. Kidding. Partially.

On the other tribe, most of them seem like handfuls, so either I will find new best friends or people that drive me up the wall. Hufus, Will, and Kyle R are rather easy to get along with, while I feel the others may cause some pre-mature stress overcoming me.

Anyways, enough of the cast assessment that I'll surely contradict later with new opinions, let's talk about anything, literally anything, that has happened game related.

Harry shared the idol clue with me. Yep. That's it. Other than that, it's been a toss-up vote between Adam and Other Nick. I would be unopposed to either; however, I don't want to vote out Nick when there's a huge possibility that I may be getting votes from clueless tribe members that don't specify or falsely specify which Nick they are voting. I will cross that doppelganger bridge when it comes.

Long story short, nothing major has happened. My vote is Ryan, sorry buddy.

(Pretty sure Ryan = Adam)
2089 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Favorites Tribe]

So apparently some bitch is coming for me but legit LMFAO COME AT ME BITCH Imma take your ass down and take them other bitches down as well! I'm vindictive as fuck
2089 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan H. [Failures Tribe]

The scrambling has begun. What seemed like an easy vote turned quickly inside out thanks to me. I was the one to tell Adam to make a skype or find that idol if he wants to survive this vote and he chose the first so now there is now everyone  has skype, I knew it was important to have it and thank God I wasn't disappointed. Right now, I'm already questioning Harry, apparently he was the one to call Adams name out and he didn't tell me, rude.If he didn't have immunity, I would take him out. Now surprisingly Brian quit again, which is a death wish if he ever wants to return again.Now the replacement is Kolby and Kolby is a legend, especially from this story. Kolby,myself, and dan(dwipeouts) was in the minority alliance, Kolby had an idol and he played it on me and went home that same tribal with a 2nd  idol in his pocket.I think he is a wonderful addition to our group of failures and I can trust him.  What would make my day is the favorites pull a Tina on a winner as a first boot.
2089 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Favorites Tribe]

there are a few reasons I want Hufus out.
1. Hufus is apparently a strong competitor
2. He is in a final 2 with Tashi
3. He did not compete in the challenge
I’m also making Tashi feel comfortable with me, but at the same time getting her to vote her own final 2 out as if there is no other way. There is no way in hell im loyal to her. I’m loyal to the SEXY SIX. But I will be Tashi’s fuck buddy as long as it helps my game.
2089 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Adam W. [Failures Tribe]

I’ve talked with Harry, I trust Harry which will probably be my downfall in this game. Since he’s a villain and a snake. But Harry is supposedly telling everybody that Nick (Noxity) is the new target. Jay doesn’t want either of us to go, so he’s making a suggestion of a new target. I say it’s fairly likely I’ll be leaving.

I have Brady, both Logan’s, and Harry supposedly voting with me.
2089 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Favorites Tribe]

ok so the sexy six want hufus out and I don’t wanna rustle any feathers so I’m gonna comply. I also got will (daddy) and tashi to vote hufus too. So it’s lit. I feel bad tho cos hufus is really nice we spoke today but mood shit happens amirite
2089 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Failures Tribe]

Noxity

Sorry i just need to be where the marjority stands
2089 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Favorites Tribe]

everyone in sexy six think hufus and tashi are a duo and that’s probably why hufus is getting targeted. Turns out that’s just because tashi and hufus worked together in another game and have no loyalty to eachother in this one. I just hope his vote off takes the target off tashis back cos we’re kind of working together. She’s a queenie and we talk abt daddy hufus and daddy will. So hopefully next boot can be some random bitch. #lit #hufusyourekindofhotbutbye #namaste #hufus
2089 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Harry J. [Failures Tribe]

I’m voting for Noxity. Adam trusts me, and I don’t see any benefit for my game if I keep Noxity here.
2089 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Favorites Tribe]

Okay literally fuck Kyle! He's supposed to be my ally but he be telling people to vote me out so now The Princesses of Tashi, Will and I are gonna fuck him up... He's gonna learn the hard way not to fuck with me
2089 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Favorites Tribe]

Hello, im Azri, a jobless guy from Malaysia.
I came here to take that one million dollar.
It's interesting cast as it's 50-50 ; person that I know - person that I never saw their faces.
It's suck FireX decided to quit. It will be interesting  to work with him and let people targeting him.
But I'm glad I have a core alliance at day 0.
I must give credit when the credit is due.
I believe Liam play a major role to get us or maybe at least me into the Sexy Six alliance. Plus minor factor of people knowing me.

I know I don't want to put a big hope winning or making to the jury. I just want to have fun this time.
If I make it until the jury phase then it's a game on for me.
Now, i let everything fall into its own places.
Other than the sexy six, Will, chris and even Hufus tried to talk with me. And I went along.

There's some drama between Liam and Kyle. Liam do not like Kyle being the top dog. There's also a rumor about Kyle asked some other people to vote for Liam.
I don't want to let that happen in the first tc. So I use my touching skill to calm Liam's tits down.
Please don't imagine. It's not a literal thing that I did.
But .i said to him. Let's do that next ...not this tribal.

Now let's pray the twist will not fcked up our game.
2089 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Adam W. [Failures Tribe]

*write’s down Nick’s (Noxity) name on parchment*
VC: I’m probably going to be the person going due to my terrible first impressions and because I didn’t have a Skype. But if I’m lucky enough to survive, I’m sorry.
*puts vote in urn*
2089 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Favorites Tribe]

Soo this tribal is gonna be so stupid because if I am actually voted out because of these Petty human beings I wont be surprised but I'll call them dumb and delete the chat right before I leave bloop And also you know why I'm scared cause only one person talked to me to finding idols without a clue is priority
2089 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Favorites Tribe]

speak of the devil now I'm the most popular bitch in town like the fuck you guys want my dick now after I had a mental breakdown over being voted out first

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!