This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 [Rangiroa]

Topic » Tribal Council #4 [Rangiroa]

1732 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
https://i.imgur.com/i9Vl5c2.gif
Rangiroa Tribe (blue buffs) 4/6:
- Brian C. (cfff)
- Patrick J. (Patrick319)
- Cole K. (Coyle14)
- Stef L. (lemons)

General Questions:
- Would you have gone to Preservation Island if you could today?
- Do you believe there will be any merges or swaps in the near future?
- What are the odds of a fire making challenge happening tonight?

MAIL ALL VOTES TO POKEPAT. Please add me to any group conversations and try to send confessionals to let me know what your thoughts are during this game.

Your votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST.

Good luck castaways!
1732 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
- Would you have gone to Preservation Island if you could today?
Yes for a good reason too and we shall see tonight why I would've

- Do you believe there will be any merges or swaps in the near future?
hopefully

- What are the odds of a fire making challenge happening tonight?
hopefully high
1732 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Let’s do a live tribal :)
1732 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
1732 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Alright, so basically what I do in live tribal councils is I give each of you a separate question to answer before we get on with the votes and then we have the live vote.
1732 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jS3zVGDHemrwyY/giphy.gif
1732 days 21 hours ago
lemons
I am ready for this live Tribal Julie!
1732 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Cole - You've gone to Preservation Island every round so far. How do you feel being back on the mainland and having to go to tribal council for once?

Stef - How does it feel to come back almost voted out on Preservation Island? Do you feel safer there or here?

Brian - Do you think people will be set in their ways for a fire making challenge tonight? How do you avoid that?

Patrick - Do you think your tribe was just bad at speed competitions or was there something else involved?
1732 days 21 hours ago
lemons
"How does it feel to come back almost voted out on Preservation Island? Do you feel safer there or here?"

Well, Julie, I honestly don't really feel safe anywhere in this game. That's the whole big twist.
1732 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Patrick - Do you think your tribe was just bad at speed competitions or was there something else involved?

It’s hard to know since three people weren’t participating and the one person playing was on mobile. It was just an unfortunate storm of circumstances that contributed to our loss.
1732 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole - You've gone to Preservation Island every round so far. How do you feel being back on the mainland and having to go to tribal council for once?

well im very nervous because I have spent more time on that island than this one so I do feel very on the outs tonight so im hoping a Christmas miracle happens
1732 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone wants another question to fill in time just ask <3
1732 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
sure why not
1732 days 21 hours ago
cfff
U ask everyone not to vote for you and hopefully three people vote together.  Not sure if there will be one!
1732 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Cole - Do you think people who go to Preservation Island are the bigger targets than those who don't?
1732 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole - Do you think people who go to Preservation Island are the bigger targets than those who don't?

I don't necessarily think that because yes, they do get a chance to get a reward but there's also the chance that they will go to tribal and I have only been safe this entire game, one round, so they're even

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!