This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [Armagh]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [Armagh]

1966 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - With four potential idols out there, how many do you think have been found?

Trap Question :x But, I'll answer to the best of my knowledge. Roscommon had an inactive tribe. So, we never got a clue to our tribe's idol. I didnt bother searching for it either without a clue. So, I doubt Wade searched for it either. So, I think if any Idols are lurking about; it'll be in the hands of someone who has received more than 1 clue.
1966 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
9/10 Votes Received
1966 days 21 hours ago
boicam77
Cam - You were very close to winning today. Are you mad you let it slip out of your fingers?

To be completely honest, yeah, just a little bit. It proved that I can compete in the competitions, but since I did not win it, I’m a possibility for a vote out. Good job to Wade though, he earned it fair and square.
1966 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
10/10 Votes Received
1966 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
I’ll go tally the votes...
1966 days 16 hours ago
Kelly2722
-sits-
1966 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1966 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Alison stands*
1966 days 16 hours ago
Kelly2722
:0
1966 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
"I'm playing this on myself."

*alison gives object to me*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1966 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Alison will not count.

Anyone else?
1966 days 16 hours ago
Kelly2722
Hold up a damn second
1966 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Yes, Kelly?
1966 days 16 hours ago
Kelly2722
I don’t trust anybody here, and I’d rather be safe than sorry. It’s worth a shot

I have this idol, and I’ll be playing it on myself. Let’s see if I’m right
1966 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
:O

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!