This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 [Rotorua]

Topic » Tribal Council #17 [Rotorua]

2071 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Rotorua. Slothy has immunity and cannot be voted for. We'll now bring in the jury... Will, Tashi, Logan, Aaron, and Kolby, voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2071 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Nopalito! Question, please! XD
2071 days 2 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Hey
2071 days 2 hours ago
LimaBean
Liam wants a question too
2071 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Nopalito - What does this acronym stand for: NKKHNDJLBAWTCLAK?

Ryan - How does it feel to go from a failure to Top 6?

Liam - You’ve never made it to finale night? Do you feel you can get there this time?
2071 days 2 hours ago
LimaBean
Liam - You’ve never made it to finale night? Do you feel you can get there this time?

I've never made it to finale night so I'm really hoping this season is the season where I make it there
2071 days 2 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01

Nobody Knows Kaitlyn. Her Nose Does Joke Like Barbie Acting Weird, Talking Calm Latin... And Kaitlyn... yay!? XD
2071 days 2 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Idk what I drank to come up with that... sorry, Mr. Host Pokey! Haha!
2070 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
me
2070 days 12 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Ryan - How does it feel to go from a failure to Top 6?

I mean considering all the Failure’s got blasted and completely owned by the favorite’s it’s quite an accomplishment. Still trying to represent for my people, as a failure we’ve kind of always been scrapping by and I did had to put work to get to this point.
2070 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Slothy - Send an iconic gif.
2070 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat

Nobody Knows Kaitlyn. Her Nose Does Joke Like Barbie Acting Weird, Talking Calm Latin... And Kaitlyn... yay!? XD

Actually, it stands for Nick Kyle Kyle Harry Nick DJ Jay Logan Brady Azri Will Tashi Chris Logan Aaron Kolby, the boot order.
2070 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Yeah, that too.... I just realized it's true! Haha! XD
2070 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
I'll go tally the votes...
2070 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Should we all hold hands?
2070 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!