This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Timaru]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Timaru]

2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
In this case of a tie, since there are currently only four of you on the tribe, we will be headed straight to a fire making challenge.

This is the Fire Making Challenge.

You each need to make a Blog Labeled "___'s Fire"

FIRST STEP: Get three people to tag your name in the comments. They cannot be in this game, and they may not do it twice.

SECOND STEP: Get four people to post 'strikes match for Brady/Aaron'. They cannot be in this game, and they may not do it twice.

THIRD STEP: Get four people to post 'builds structure for Brady/Aaron'. They cannot be in this game, and they may not do it twice.

FOURTH STEP: Get three people to post 'nurtures fire for Brady/Aaron'. They cannot be in this game, and they may not do it twice.

FIFTH STEP: You, yourself, post 'raises flag'.

Also, someone can only help you on ONE STEP. Someone that helped you on the first step can't help you on the second/third/fourth etc.

The steps must be done IN ORDER. Once done, post the blog in this chat. Any questions?
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Don't start yet!!
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
If nobody finishes by 8:30, then the person who has gotten the farthest by 8:30 will win.
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Brady/Aaron, are you both ready?
2083 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Wait
2083 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
I’m confused
2083 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Okay I’m ready
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Aaron?
2083 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Aaron hurry the fuck up
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
ok im counting down because aaron is on skype so
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
2083 days 1 hour ago
Slendie258
Don't appreciate that language mate. I'm making sure that I'm ready and I'll let you know when I am. Gimme a minute
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
2083 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
-

ok we're waiting
2083 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Can this like wait 15 minutes?

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!