This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 [Favorites]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 [Favorites]

2089 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Liam - Today Preservation Island will come into play. Are you scared of what it brings?

Chris - This is your first group game in a while, if I recall. Do you think that coming back into Pokepat's Survivor after a long break makes you a little rusty?

Hufus - Obviously everyone has seen the four winners on this tribe. How do you convince people to keep you in the game?
2089 days 11 hours ago
tashi
me :)
2089 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
Tashi - How does New Zealand differ from Belize?
2089 days 10 hours ago
WillTraitor
Will - What scares you more - getting voted out first or getting voted out right before FTC again?

Honestly, getting 3rd/4th again terrifies me. If I'm first boot or early game boot it's whatever obviously this wasn't my game and I was meant to lose. But making it that far again to only be sent to the jury would be devastating.
2089 days 9 hours ago
LimaBean
Liam - Today Preservation Island will come into play. Are you scared of what it brings?

Honestly it scares me because there's so much unpredictability about preservation island  and especially when you're in a tribe of favourites who are known for being iconic in their season(s) it's scary what they will do with that power
2089 days 9 hours ago
tashi
Tashi - How does New Zealand differ from Belize?

Well it's a very different country.
2089 days 9 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Slothy - I don't give out vote reminders out as much since I'm busier, just so you know ;). How do you feel about playing in a full-returnee season? Is it scarier than the canary islands?

Playing this season with returnees isn’t too scary because most of them are new cast memebers to me. Hardly any of them here were on Canary Islands so it does feel like a new season. However there are definitely some bigger threats here. Even some winners so there’s a lot of pressure haha
2089 days 8 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
Chris - This is your first group game in a while, if I recall. Do you think that coming back into Pokepat's Survivor after a long break makes you a little rusty?

Yes, literally only played 2 group games before. It was back when season 1 was happening so I have no idea what they are like now. I also don't know any of the people. It makes me very rusty and unsure of what is to come. I just hope I am not the first one out tonight.
2089 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Nick W. was just voted out of the Failures Tribe, and now it's time for someone to go from the Favorites tribe.

I'll go tally the votes...
2089 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2089 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*nobody stands*
2089 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2089 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Hufus
2089 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ArtisticAfraidBluebreastedkookaburra-max-1mb.gif
2089 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Second Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Hufus

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!