This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan FTC

Topic » Caramoan FTC

2098 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Eli- How did you actually see our two person alliance, was it genuine or did you only see it as a way to get information from me?

I did see it as a genuine alliance but I just always thought you were closer to the other people in our group like Kyle and Ryan. I didnt want to risk going to the end with all of you because if i was at the bottom i would be screwed
2098 days 1 hour ago
RL10
I want to say congrats to the both of you for making it to FTC.

As for my question, I would like you each to compare each member of the jury to an actual Survivor castaway and explain why.
2098 days ago
Christian37
Christian- Would you please tell me one move you’ve made in this game by yourself to justify sitting here? Was there a specific strategy you had in mind at the beginning? Don’t bullshit me like you did with Kyle and Kayla, I want real answers.

Always when i join a new group game i have no strategy from the,beginning and i do what i do best. I adapt to the situation. When it comes to moves none of them really worked this season. I dont know if its only ukluck or people not beign loyal but whatever. At F11 i attempted to side with paul and some others to blindside my original tribe but we didnt get a majority. Later me and mark made plans to blindside julian and eli but as you may know mark was something in his own league and i couldnt trust him.
2098 days ago
Christian37
*unluck not ukluck
2098 days ago
Christian37
As for my question, I would like you each to compare each member of the jury to an actual Survivor castaway and explain why

Zack- i didnt really get to know him but he seemed like a nice guy. Im gonna say Rupert

Kayla- This one was easy as you are pretty iconic. Im gonna say Richard hatch as he is iconic.

Paul- Im gonna say russel hantz because of how you were in the minority and you tried changing that.
2098 days ago
Christian37
Connor- Sean from season 1. Eliminated only because you were in the minoriry

Logan- Same csn be said here but im going with Jonathan penner. You were kinda like him.

Mark- Debbie. Im sure you know why. You were all over the place
2098 days ago
Pokepat
7/9 Votes Received
2098 days ago
Kgamer2218
Me looking at Christian's bullshit answers
https://media.giphy.com/media/PsO47Rj4dwfWE/giphy.gif
Christian you never talked to anyone ever unless they came to you first which isn't a social game it's called laziness and you made final 2 without any votes cause everyone wanted to bring you too the end cause it was a easy win so oh hunny I love bullshit
2097 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
Julian- Cirie in game changers for coming in as a huge threat and making it really far

Ryan- JT you were really nice and would have a good chance at winning finals

Kyle- This was by far the easiest one. You are Tyson apostal. You are kinda flamboyant and funny, but also a great player when you need to be.
2097 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
To kyle.

And it worked, im sitting here for an reason whatever that reason may be, you cant argue that. What if i wanted second place?
2097 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
They get second place boo unlike you we came to win
2097 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
Good for you. Im not trying to be the villian. Im just a man who wanted to play a game. I didnt really expect to come as far as i did. To be completely honest i would prefer to sit on the jury rather than in the finale. Much more fun beign the executioner than beign the one beign executed.
2097 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
If you wanted to sit on that jury then you should of quit everyone on this jury would have gladly taken you spot in the finals and what executinoer bitch you were more of a bystander than anything
2097 days 20 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Just want to say congratulations to the both of you.

Obviously I wish I could've gone farther since I was stuck in the minority but whatever, you both played pretty well.

Because I don't really know the both of you I won't ask any questions and ill just go off the little bit I have on the both of you.

Good luck guys <3
2097 days 20 hours ago
Christian37
You can call me many things but im not a danm quitter. I have never started anything i wont finish, and i will finish this game. Probably not as an winner but as someone who went the distance. I will never quit anything and i will prove that. If you wanna vote eli im fine with that. I cant create your opinion. I can only alter it. I know i wont win but still, im proud of myself and thats the most important thing in this game. I respect my game, i respect your game and i respect every person in this game. People play in different ways. This time i took this way.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!