This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Finale

Topic » Caramoan Finale

2101 days ago
Pokepat
I'll go tally the votes...
2101 days ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes..
2101 days ago
Pokepat
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ryan
2101 days ago
Pokepat
Second Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kyle
2101 days ago
Pokepat
Third Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ryan
2101 days ago
Pokepat
Fourth Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor Caramoan and the Eighth Member of the Jury is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ryan
2101 days ago
Pokepat
That's 3, that's enough, bring me your torch.
-Ryan brings torch-
Ryan, the tribe has spoken.
-snuffs torch-
It's time for you to go..
-Ryan exits-
2101 days ago
EliOrtiz1234
sorry ryan
2101 days ago
Pokepat
Okay, I'll now post the final nonlive immunity challenge.

This challenge is called “Who voted who”.

This challenge will test your read on the game, as well as your memory. What you need to do is send me a list of who voted for who at each tribal council after the merge (starting at final 10). So, for example, it would look like this:

F10: Voted for Zack: List everyone who voted for Zack
        Voted for Eli: List everyone who voted for Eli
        Voted for Paul: List everyone who voted for Paul

And so on until the final 4. Each correct person is a point, and whoever scores the most points wins immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final tribal council, where you will be able to plead your case to the jury for the title of sole survivor. I want self votes as well. Ties are broken by who submitted first. Any questions to my inbox.

The challenge starts now, and all submissions are due by 5:00 pm EST tomorrow. Good luck!
2101 days ago
Kgamer2218
* tounge pops*
2100 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Thanks to Christian pointing this out! I forgot we merged at final 11, that was my bad. PLEASE START THE CHALLENGE AT FINAL 11.
2100 days ago
Pokepat
*carries in challenge results*

You all have fought hard, gotten past thirteen others, and now one last challenge stands in your way of the Final Tribal Council.
2100 days ago
Pokepat
There was a total of 60 points you could get in this challenge. Some votes were obvious, some votes were not. How well did you all know your peers? Let's find out.

In third place, with 48 points...
2100 days ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Christian.
2100 days ago
Pokepat
It's down to Eli and Kyle.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!