This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samoa Reunion

Topic » Samoa Reunion

2197 days ago
Pokepat
VILLAIN GOES TO...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tim!

Not afraid to express his opinion in the game, Tim made many enemies, including Nicky and Ryan. From complaining at each and every moment to calling people out, Tim makes for our villain of the season.
2197 days ago
Pokepat
Our next award is the Hero of the Season!
2197 days ago
WillTraitor
i hope cassie gets this
2197 days ago
Cookie_13
Me? Thanks Will!
2197 days ago
WillTraitor
omg she’s here i’m shaking
2197 days ago
Cookie_13
lol! Calm down, Will!
2197 days ago
Pokepat
HERO GOES TO...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Aaron!

Our sole survivor, Aaron, was a hero for the most part during his time at Samoa. He stayed loyal to his allies, and didn't make too many enemies throughout the season.
2197 days ago
Cookie_13
:( It's ok! I'm sure I'll get an award!
2197 days ago
lhooper902976
good job Tim, still can't believe I lost to you in the castle when I was a very strong threat
2197 days ago
Pokepat
Up next, 'Untapped Potential'!
2197 days ago
Cookie_13
I'm shaking!!!!!
2197 days ago
Pokepat
UNTAPPED POTENTIAL GOES TO...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ferdi!

Oh, Ferdi. He could've done great things in this game. Even I expected Ryan to be headed out that door, but one thing led to another and Ferdi was out the door. Tyler and Aaron were already strong at merge themselves, but with Ferdi, who knows what they could've done?
2197 days ago
Pokepat
The fourth award to be handed out tonight is the "Best Episode" award!
2197 days ago
Pokepat
BEST EPISODE GOES TO...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Burning a Hole in my Metaphorical Pocket"

Between the challenge tie, double idol player, and our first returnee being sent home, this was quite an episode to get around. The very split vote leading to Ryan's elimination where people voted outside of alliances instead of thinking as a group was chaos at its best.
2197 days ago
WillTraitor
tbt to when i got it

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!