This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Reunion

Topic » Belize Reunion

2422 days 4 hours ago
xSvala
Do i have potential to return?
2422 days 4 hours ago
xSvala
my iconic alliance avenged me xo
2422 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
My other question is who's confessionals were your favourite?

I didn't exactly "read" most of the confessionals, I skimmed through most of them. I can't say I have a favorite.
2422 days 4 hours ago
Cryptspartan
can i return for all-flops?
2422 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Do i have potential to return?

You've got some competition, little lady. I know a bunch more people who want to return, but you definitely have a chance.
2422 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
What did you think about my game in general?
2422 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Oh snap, I can't wait for confessionals to open! I think I definitely talked way more about strategy this time around, because I usually drag bitches... I probably still destroyed a few people.
2422 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
can i return for all-flops?

Pssh.. that's totally not, not a season...
2422 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I made the ultimate flop with the idol misplay... Just sayin' ;)
2422 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
What did you think about my game in general?

*sips tea* Well Rodrigo, your gameplay was about as bland as a green bean.

(just kidding) You played pretty well, but I'm not sure if you were winning against some of the final 6 at the FTC. Definitely an aggressive player indeed.
2422 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I think I would win tbh but this is my opinion
Btw did you know I basically started the movement to get an opposing tribes member out? OOP
Ok now stopping the bragging I think I did really well pre merge, and even at merge, while more quiet, I always ahd input in the votes so I am proud of my game, I wanted to go to the final and win tho :(
2422 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I don't think you saw how many times I saved your ass though Rodrigo! Jim was plotting against you for most of pre-merge until he got voted out. I voted him out because I still needed you.
2422 days 4 hours ago
xSvala
Just to think if i campaigned to send Rodrigo/Tyler out, Jim might have voted with me. He only voted me out bc i kept bringing up names and yeah.
2422 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well maybe you are right but in the end of the day most pre merge decisions on who to vote were made by me and people would follow along
Like I am not even bragging but its true, we would come up with the options and then I would say shit in a way where ppl believed it was the best move to do LMAO
Anyways I did not knew about that part of your game Tyler so if it is indeed true I gotta thank you
2422 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
We wanted you out because you had allies on every side. You really were going to go home... it was just a question of do we get rid of Svala or Tashi?

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!