This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Arenal]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Arenal]

2444 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Arenal.

Questions:

Five original Poas and three original Arenal have been voted out. Do you think that's going to affect the vote come merge?

What are the chances of a tie tonight?

Votes are due by 4:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2444 days 18 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Five original Poas and three original Arenal have been voted out. Do you think that's going to affect the vote come merge?
I don't think so, or at least I hope not. I would say people would be targeting the biggest threats, not only voting with a majority to stay alive because eventually they would turn against each other.

There's a slight chance... I see these people and they might come for me tonight, but I've been so active and tried my hardest for them in challenges, so I hope they see that as a benefit. I just want another fighting chance, so please, guys, vote for me to stay. I came here to redeem myself, as well as everyone else, but I've proven to y'all how hard I want to accomplish that. I hope you guys can keep me as a benefit for the tribe and for your team. Please. :(
2444 days 18 hours ago
lliiaamm
I have no Idea, it's all-stars and everyone is here to redeem themselves so I think the rest of the game is unpredictable.

Anything can happen, I hope there isn't I hate ties I think the whole tribe is voting the same way.
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
4/4 Votes Received.

I'll go tally the votes..
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
-no one stands-
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes..
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
First Vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jerry
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Second Vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nopalito
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Third Vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nopalito
2444 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Fourth Vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tenth person voted out of Survivor: All Stars and the Second Member of the Jury is..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nopalito. That's 3, that's enough, bring me your torch.
-nopalito brings torch-
Nopalito, the tribe has spoken.
-snuffs torch-
It's time for you to go..
-nopalito exits-
2443 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
Lmfao good riddance bye hun

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!