This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Madagascar Reunion

Topic » Madagascar Reunion

2571 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Literally FUCKING ROBBED JUST GOES TO PROVE THAT YOU DONT NEED A FUCKING SOCIAL OR STRATEGIC GAME TO WIN JUST WIN EVERYTHING
2571 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Just be happy for the winner.
2571 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Nah didn't deserve to win
2571 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Who wants a question? Put 'me'
2571 days 8 hours ago
DaveRCB
ME
2571 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I don't care if I make all stars cool if I do cool if I don't doesnt matter to me.
2571 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Dave - You sacrificed your own game for Garrett's. Why?
2571 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Me
2571 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Clark - How do you think everyone perceives you in this game?
2571 days 8 hours ago
DaveRCB
Dave - You sacrificed your own game for Garrett's. Why?
As soon as Tyler won Immunity I promised Garret that I was voting Jasmine in hopes that he might do the same... Tyler then told me that he was voting Garrett and I should do too, but if I did and Garrett went home I didn't doubt that he would've been completely pissed about me easily making and breaking a promise... I definitely f'd up and I also thought that the jury was against me already so I let Garrett decide who was going home =/
2571 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
To be honest not being a dick but I could really careless how people perceive me, especially this cast how they feel won't change who I am or how I play
2571 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
Thank you so much to the jury for rewarding my style of gameplay! I fought my fucking ass off in this game and I'm so thankful you guys were able to see that. I'm sorry I've been busy the past two days I was lucky to even make time for the finale. It means so much to me that you guys voted me to win and I'm so proud of myself! Was such a fun game thank you for being an amazing host Pat!
2571 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I want another question
2571 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
I'll take one and answer in a half hour ish but heading back to work now
2571 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Tyler - How do you feel about Clark's statement?

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!