This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 [Molokai]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 [Molokai]

2613 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Molokai.

QUESTIONS:

Now that we're at the merge, are in-actives still the ones you want to go for? Or keep in for a better chance at winning?

What are the chances of the secret advantage being played tonight? Does this change your thoughts votewise?

Remember, votes are due at 3:00 PM EST. Also, send confessionals!
2613 days 5 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
I think now that we merged the game will be more strategic then just voting the inactives.

I am nervous for the twists and secret advantage! But I don't think we can ponder on that, we just have to keep going like it is a normal round for now.
2613 days 5 hours ago
rockstar15
Well sorta we want active people playing to make the season fun. But then we want to get far.

There maybe a huge chance. But who knows who's voting for who.
2613 days 5 hours ago
Derfoo22
I don't know every one here so, the better for every one is to see every option!

I have the secret advantage so if I need to use it I will but no it will not change my vote because I have it lol!
2613 days 5 hours ago
Peterparker16
Now that we're at the merge, are in-actives still the ones you want to go for? Or keep in for a better chance at winning? I would say it'd be safer for everyone to continue voting in actives but this isn't tribes anymore. We all are getting close to the end and there are huge threats here.

What are the chances of the secret advantage being played tonight? Does this change your thoughts votewise? It could happen. No idea what it is tho
2613 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
(one guy hasn't been on for 2 days x-x)
2612 days 21 hours ago
hellokittygirls
Now that we're at the merge, are in-actives still the ones you want to go for? Or keep in for a better chance at winning? in the words of mama nicole paige brooks

send them all home

What are the chances of the secret advantage being played tonight? Does this change your thoughts votewise?  whats the secret advantage
2612 days 10 hours ago
xxxaria123xxx
Now that we're at the merge, are in-actives still the ones you want to go for? Or keep in for a better chance at winning?well I've heard that one person is going is me so I'm really nervous

What are the chances of the secret advantage being played tonight? Does this change your thoughts votewise? I just feel that I'm going
2612 days 10 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
Now that we're at merge, are inactives still the ones you want to go for? Or keep in for a better chance at winning?
In teams I voted inactives as they were the weakest on my tribe but now we need the strong players out as it's merge!

What are the chances of the secret advantage being played tonight? Does this change ur thoughts tonight?
I doubt it will be played tonight. I was told to vote a certain someone so I've voted that person.
2612 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
9/11 Votes Received
2612 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
I'll go tally the votes.
2612 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2612 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
-no one stands-
2612 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes..
2612 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
First Vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Charlie.
2612 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Second Vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Michael.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!